Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

To the parents of teenagers, to teenagers & ex teenagers

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:
Kingswood wrote:
David wrote:

My girlfriend, on the other hand, likes to observe slightly different rules when she stays over. As she prefers to dress in the bedroom, this involves transportation of said towel as portable modesty device from bathroom to bedroom. Ideally, the towel would then be transported back to the bathroom once dressing has concluded, but, alas, this does not occur. Instead, I frequently find wet towels on my floor, in my bed and on my tv set, as opposed to on the towel rack in the bathroom.

yep. theres your answer. and so you're when youve returned to your room or wherever, get dressed... you're stuck with a wet towel that you realise you dont need anymore.. so we leave it in the most convenient place to dry.. the floor, the desk, etc

once dressed, i usually leave the room and when i come back to check in on the towel and make sure it has dried; i normally find that its gone. a little worry creeps in at first but i started to notice a pattern .. after a few days the towel will inevitable return to the closet clean and dry and neatly folded.

i cant explain the mysterious process... i just making sure i do my part.

you sound like my husband - he reckons the laundry chute is a magic place too!! "you just put it in, and it comes back clean!!"

I reckon I must be an anomoly or something.

I'm Male and hetrosexual, I can cook, wash and iron, play piano (although I'm out of practice), use power tools without injuring myself, do home handyman stuff like replace a tap washer; build a deck; paint; build a bulk head; plastering; carpentry; gardening, electrical work, I can install a CD player, amp and speakers in a car or a suround sound system in a house.

I also drive a desk for a job and have about 40, mostly mature, women working for me who's moods I have to manage patiently on a daily basis.

Now that I look back on all of that, I'm getting worried. I don't think I can technically exist. Shocked

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm

stui magpie wrote:
think positive wrote:
Kingswood wrote:
David wrote:

My girlfriend, on the other hand, likes to observe slightly different rules when she stays over. As she prefers to dress in the bedroom, this involves transportation of said towel as portable modesty device from bathroom to bedroom. Ideally, the towel would then be transported back to the bathroom once dressing has concluded, but, alas, this does not occur. Instead, I frequently find wet towels on my floor, in my bed and on my tv set, as opposed to on the towel rack in the bathroom.

yep. theres your answer. and so you're when youve returned to your room or wherever, get dressed... you're stuck with a wet towel that you realise you dont need anymore.. so we leave it in the most convenient place to dry.. the floor, the desk, etc

once dressed, i usually leave the room and when i come back to check in on the towel and make sure it has dried; i normally find that its gone. a little worry creeps in at first but i started to notice a pattern .. after a few days the towel will inevitable return to the closet clean and dry and neatly folded.

i cant explain the mysterious process... i just making sure i do my part.

you sound like my husband - he reckons the laundry chute is a magic place too!! "you just put it in, and it comes back clean!!"

I reckon I must be an anomoly or something.

I can cook, wash and iron, play piano (although I'm out of practice), use power tools without injuring myself, do home handyman stuff like replace a tap washer; build a deck; paint; build a bulk head; plastering; carpentry; gardening, electrical work, I can install a CD player, amp and speakers in a car or a suround sound system in a house.

:

Which job on Vic Tavern were you applying for?

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:09 pm

watt price tully wrote:

LOL, which ones are available and how much do they pay? Razz

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 pm

stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

LOL, which ones are available and how much do they pay? :P

!! I know it wasn't a CV for a job it was a profile for speed dating!!

http://www.google.com.au/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D7k5MlbgHavM&rct=j&sa=X&ei=LGk9TafpFIPYrQfc3eWLCQ&ved=0CBoQuAIwAA&q=youtube+graham+norton+%26+speed+dating&usg=AFQjCNFFvHr0FDr_MGOK6oRpSjJ5nIfpEA

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBUQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6lozepxIxo0&ei=W2k9TaOlEMbxrQenoYisCA&usg=AFQjCNHtobsz4RaZy4EcKB4CeFEXzV0fNg

But I digress!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: