Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Challenge CFC Board/Officials - enough is enough

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nonsense. We'll be up by a good 250 points by the end of the first half, and polish them off in the second. Presti will kick 12.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:53 am

^ LOL ah, at least we havent lost our sense of humour !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:33 am

Piesnchess wrote:
OK, seeing the thread has now turned into a haven for the OPTIMISTS, I will do the right thing, and standing in for our invisible Joffa, I will now tip the Pies to beat West Coast by 178 points,easing up. Happy now ?

I wouldn't call magpie greg an optimist, and even he's spotted the troll from a mile away and called for the thread's deletion. Speaks volumes for the OP's cred. Rolling Eyes

This Random Guy 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:54 am
Post subject: Re: Challenge CFC Board/Officials - enough is enoughReply with quote

LSPF wrote:
let's all please stop accepting mediocrity

done.
BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:58 am
Post subject: Re: Challenge CFC Board/Officials - enough is enoughReply with quote

LSPF wrote:

Are we not supposed to be the richest club
Are we not supposed to have the best facilities
Are we not supposed to have the best draw
Are we not supposed to have the best coaches/officials
Are we not supposed to have the best analysis in the business
Are we not supposed to have the best of everything

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!! and let's all please stop accepting mediocrity

Couldn't agree more with your 'Are we not suppose to the.........' statements.

And don't forget to mention that we travel to ARIZONA to get fit. WTF has that done in the last couple of years or so. The Cheats run around Princess Park, North is up and down Arden St, Footscray strolls the Mall, Richmond does the Botanicals, Geelong tans at Torquay, Melbourne does laps of the Junction oval, Hawthorn goes shopping down Glenferrie St, St Kilda plays kick to kick at Moorabin, Essendon basks in the sunshine in Puckle St with a cafe latte in one hand and we go to Arizona and still can't beat most of these teams. Let me say, ARIZONA, BIG PH!@#KEN DEAL. It's nothing but a junket trip as there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest it helps.

ps/ Like I've said before - Eddie and co. give us hope but NOT REALITY!!! Enough is enough...

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:51 am

BEAMER09 wrote:

ps/ Like I've said before - Eddie and co. give us hope but NOT REALITY!!! Enough is enough...

and as a supporter and/or member of a football club that is all you could ever ask for. at the start of every season there is a sense of hope in reaching the finals, hope that we'll make the grand final and hope that we'll actually win one. but, as morgan freeman's character red said in the shawshank redemption:

“Hope? Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.”

nulla 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:33 am

Quote:
and as a supporter and/or member of a football club that is all you could ever ask for. at the start of every season there is a sense of hope in reaching the finals, hope that we'll make the grand final and hope that we'll actually win one. but, as morgan freeman's character red said in the shawshank redemption:

I agree JMCP.

And we would not be a supporter of the club if we did not begin each year hoping for success.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Bugger ARIZONA-save a shitload of money and train at the You Yangs.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:39 pm
Post subject: whatReply with quote

I just read that post. And no my misses does not post and hates websites anyway. But I do think whoever this new poster is makes some sense. The interesting thing about this post is the way the league of high achievers on here turned on the poster. They ignored the message and got stuck into the messenger.

I don't agree with all this posters message, but gee it makes some sense and I am not in the business of accepting the performance of Collingwood under this Board or the underpaid players or coach.

Failure of our club can only continue when the fans who won't tackle the real issues of our failure keep posting saying 'don't criticise' Failure at Collingwood is a direct product of lies and stupidity by many fans, not so much Eddie or coaches or players. The stupidity and gutlessness of many fans reflected on here is the real reason we are failing. They don't demand any form of accoubtability. Many of them I guess have no where else in life where anyone takes them seriously or has high regard for their brains. Small town people with small brains.

torpdaics 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:00 pm

LSPF wrote:

Are we not supposed to be the richest club
Are we not supposed to have the best facilities
Are we not supposed to have the best draw
Are we not supposed to have the best coaches/officials
Are we not supposed to have the best analysis in the business
Are we not supposed to have the best of everything
If so why are we the laughing stock the AFL - I AM SICK OF IT

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!! and let's all please stop accepting mediocrity

How dare you wright something like this so early after joining?
You could of been more tactful and waited at least a week!

...and you should of started your post this way...

We are the richest club
We have the best facilities
We have the best draw
We have the best coaches/officials
We have the best analysis in the business
We have the best of everything
We are we the envy of the AFL - I LOVE IT

Oh, by the way, Welcome to the Darkside.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:14 pm
Post subject: Re: whatReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Small town people with small brains.

That's so a dig at me, isn't it. Razz

Banksy 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:26 pm
Post subject: Re: whatReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
I just read that post. And no my misses does not post and hates websites anyway. But I do think whoever this new poster is makes some sense. The interesting thing about this post is the way the league of high achievers on here turned on the poster. They ignored the message and got stuck into the messenger.

I don't agree with all this posters message, but gee it makes some sense and I am not in the business of accepting the performance of Collingwood under this Board or the underpaid players or coach.

Failure of our club can only continue when the fans who won't tackle the real issues of our failure keep posting saying 'don't criticise' Failure at Collingwood is a direct product of lies and stupidity by many fans, not so much Eddie or coaches or players. The stupidity and gutlessness of many fans reflected on here is the real reason we are failing. They don't demand any form of accoubtability. Many of them I guess have no where else in life where anyone takes them seriously or has high regard for their brains. Small town people with small brains.

It's good to see some people on here still have balls.....well put Hiss.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:29 pm

^ Yeah, but most people already knew that. Did you miss his nudie run?
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:25 pm

David wrote:
^ Yeah, but most people already knew that. Did you miss his nudie run?

Come clean! I suspect you live in Canberra public servant paradise! and work work the public service. On here I doubt you are doing anyone a service with your comments. Even those about my tough old boiler misses who is out in the kitchen as I speak cooking my rabbit broth for dinner. I am in here with a coldie dealing with your crap again. Public servants should have no say in our Club becuase they contribute nothing to this great country or football or anything. I am a returned serviceman who puts up with the crap from DVA and still work for a living in my mature years. I don't like the way you keep insulting my misses and my values.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Lmao. Not a pube though, Hiss, just a retail slave. You've lifted a notch tonight. Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: