Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Challenge CFC Board/Officials - enough is enough

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^^I've just picked myself off the floor, that was effen funny. Laughing Laughing
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:16 pm
Post subject: heyReply with quote

David wrote:
Lmao. Not a pube though, Hiss, just a retail slave. You've lifted a notch tonight. Mr. Green

You work in retail and insult my misses and our values. I need a straight rum now. I am turning into a total useless drunk because of you and the way you attack my great posts. Have mercy, I live in Corio, married to a pig, got wild refugees from some African hole as neighbours, and am under the pump trying to breed disobedient hens for a living. Free range is living hell. Have mercy!

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:20 pm
Post subject: Re: heyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
I am turning into a total useless drunk

Welcome to my world. Laughing

Hiss, my advice is to get away from it all and come here to live in Canberra. It couldn't possibly be any less depressing. Twisted Evil Up here beautiful women abound and there is nary an African in sight (or so Culprit would have you believe)! Very Happy

BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:58 pm
Post subject: Re: Challenge CFC Board/Officials - enough is enoughReply with quote

jmcp wrote:
BEAMER09 wrote:

ps/ Like I've said before - Eddie and co. give us hope but NOT REALITY!!! Enough is enough...

and as a supporter and/or member of a football club that is all you could ever ask for. at the start of every season there is a sense of hope in reaching the finals, hope that we'll make the grand final and hope that we'll actually win one. but, as morgan freeman's character red said in the shawshank redemption:

“Hope? Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.”

If I wanted that sort of hope - I'd barrack for a club like St Kilda or Footscray. Let me ask you a question - If Collingwood is considered a 'world' club or an elite club of the AFL - is 1 premiership in the last 50yrs+ good enough? I would think not and I don't want that sort of hope at all...(I would think that Eddie does not want that sort of hope either but that's the best he can do...)

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:04 am

^ that post does not make any sense.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:42 am
Post subject: Re: heyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
David wrote:
Lmao. Not a pube though, Hiss, just a retail slave. You've lifted a notch tonight. Mr. Green

You work in retail and insult my misses and our values. I need a straight rum now. I am turning into a total useless drunk because of you and the way you attack my great posts. Have mercy, I live in Corio, married to a pig, got wild refugees from some African hole as neighbours, and am under the pump trying to breed disobedient hens for a living. Free range is living hell. Have mercy!

Laughing Laughing
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:43 pm

I grew up in Torquay and will back Hiss in saying that Corio is about as close to hell as you can live without getting your toes burned. I'd be mad as hell too. The refugees were Yugoslavs when I lived down that way though. Must be at least interesting having different cultures dropping by every few years.
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Have u ever visited Elizabeth in Sth Australia?

Now there's a place straight from hell!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Wokko wrote:
I grew up in Torquay and will back Hiss in saying that Corio is about as close to hell as you can live without getting your toes burned. I'd be mad as hell too. The refugees were Yugoslavs when I lived down that way though. Must be at least interesting having different cultures dropping by every few years.

Shocked Shocked Obviously you and Hiss have never visited Dandenong.THE multicultural centre of australia. At a community meeting there was an aussie(me),an ethiopian, a sudanese, an italian, a greek,a philipino, an elsaldoveran,and a Pom. Racial harmony in action as we all get on well. Mind you, sometimes the Dandy Plaza looks like the middle of Darfur with the amount of sudanese there, but most of em are ok.And the Dandenong market is truly the United Nations of cultures. I even had my first taste of ethiopian tucker the other day, and its pretty spicy but quite nice. Wink

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Captain_MyCaptain Leo

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Quote:
Are we not supposed to be the richest club
Are we not supposed to have the best facilities
Are we not supposed to have the best draw
Are we not supposed to have the best coaches/officials
Are we not supposed to have the best analysis in the business
Are we not supposed to have the best of everything

nope... Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: