Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII vs Someone: Round Something

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 pm
Post subject: Nick's Posting XXII vs Someone: Round SomethingReply with quote

this year, while as coach of this great team i have taken on additional responsibilities in my life all aimed at improving my lot. some ppl might call into question my committment and focus in light of these extracurricular activities. i have to think about life after nick's and no doubt this will please many of you.

on this forum, as in life, i don't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you, may not be right for some. i don't take much notice anymore of who we're playing, when we're playing and how were travelling. it's been more good fortune than good management that i've been able to match the round with the opponent. i have my own methods that make sure i come up with a team for 22 weeks on end, that's all i need to worry about.

so, this week we see three nicksters come in and three go out. who could they be now, believe it or not it's not me.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever your smikin, can i have sum?
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Hey coach, as captain (if I'm still captain) of this generally motley crew, I'd like to know who my charges are...

...But like you, I'm thinking about life after Nick's, and no doubt that will please many people too. I am sure Defender will come up with another sooky lala team that he will proclaim himself captain-coach of, in order to boost his own ego needs. Mr. Green

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Let Me In Coach
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Go ahead, Dave The Man, try to In Coach.
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 pm

^^ don't bother dtm

as for you "coach" you have no life, you live on here 24/7
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Um..... Am I still in?
#SIDEBYSIDE
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 pm

So, I assume no changes this week. Lol!

Edit: missed the last line...hmmmmm.

Last edited by Joel on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Mandy, just turn up. Grab yourself a jumper, run out onto the ground. Play wherever you like. That's what I usually do. On this madhouse of a board, who's going to know the difference anyway?

The Doggies are a rabble. We can take then to the cleaners this week. Should be all over by three-quarter time.

I reckon we could slip out at the final interval and give the emergencies a run on the park. Besides, I hear a whisper that you have your eye on a certain little Italian place you want to try out. We can catch the last quarter on TV from there, same as usual. Should be a good evening - it can start out as a civilised meal for the four of us (the Piper and the Emu-man are coming along too) and wind up as a quiet little dinner for 119 once Stui arrives with his groupies .... er .. sorry, I mean with the rest of the team and a small, select group of a few close friends.

Take my tip - it's best to slip out shortly after Stui arrives, or, to say the same thing another way, about 15 minutes before the police are called.

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Noted.
#SIDEBYSIDE
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:53 pm
Post subject: Re: Nick's Posting XXII vs Someone: Round SomethingReply with quote

jmcp wrote:
this year, while as coach of this great team i have taken on additional responsibilities in my life all aimed at improving my lot. some ppl might call into question my committment and focus in light of these extracurricular activities. i have to think about life after nick's and no doubt this will please many of you.

on this forum, as in life, i don't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you, may not be right for some. i don't take much notice anymore of who we're playing, when we're playing and how were travelling. it's been more good fortune than good management that i've been able to match the round with the opponent. i have my own methods that make sure i come up with a team for 22 weeks on end, that's all i need to worry about.

so, this week we see three nicksters come in and three go out. who could they be now, believe it or not it's not me.

Having some 80's flashbacks there old china. You should be more respectful of Gary Coleman's death as with him now gone, the number of live adults who're shorter than you just reduced by one. Doesn't sound a lot but in percentage terms...........................

However, believe it or not I'm walking on air, never thought I could feel so free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Q3orQhEcA&feature=related

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Has this thread now become about Shae?
#SIDEBYSIDE
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:02 am

Oh dear .... I spent the last quarter of a century valiantly and ultimately successfully, trying to forget that - quite possibly the worst American TV show of all time, and nobody makes worse television than the Yanks do - and you shove the trailer straight back into my face.

Brrrllllssffffsp! Yuk. I feel dirty.

Twenty-five years of sustained effort and genuine achievement utterly destroyed in a single post.

Excuse me. I have to go now. I'm expecting a return call from my barrister. You'll be hearing from him soon enough.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:06 am

Tannin wrote:
Mandy, just turn up. Grab yourself a jumper, run out onto the ground. Play wherever you like. That's what I usually do. On this madhouse of a board, who's going to know the difference anyway?

The Doggies are a rabble. We can take then to the cleaners this week. Should be all over by three-quarter time.

I reckon we could slip out at the final interval and give the emergencies a run on the park. Besides, I hear a whisper that you have your eye on a certain little Italian place you want to try out. We can catch the last quarter on TV from there, same as usual. Should be a good evening - it can start out as a civilised meal for the four of us (the Piper and the Emu-man are coming along too) and wind up as a quiet little dinner for 119 once Stui arrives with his groupies .... er .. sorry, I mean with the rest of the team and a small, select group of a few close friends.

Take my tip - it's best to slip out shortly after Stui arrives, or, to say the same thing another way, about 15 minutes before the police are called.

Have I dated you? Or your sister? or your wife? Confused

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 am

Tannin wrote:
Oh dear .... I spent the last quarter of a century valiantly and ultimately successfully, trying to forget that - quite possibly the worst American TV show of all time, and nobody makes worse television than the Yanks do - and you shove the trailer straight back into my face.

Brrrllllssffffsp! Yuk. I feel dirty.

Twenty-five years of sustained effort and genuine achievement utterly destroyed in a single post.

Excuse me. I have to go now. I'm expecting a return call from my barrister. You'll be hearing from him soon enough.

I'm a super hero junkie, or at least I was when I was a kid. I loved that program, even though it was pure shmaltz.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6   

Jump to: