live stream tonight

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

hendo82

live stream tonight

Post by hendo82 »

Hi guys

Can anyone lease pm me with a link or site that is live streaming the Collingwood vs Geelong game tonight as I live in WA and they not showing it as Eagles are playing.

Tanks
MagpieMad

Post by MagpieMad »

foxfooty mate. :)
Pain heals, Chicks dig scars, Glory..... lasts forever!
mikeyd

Post by mikeyd »

Hello also from perth if someone could help out.
Thanks
Wokko

Post by Wokko »

No link up yet but http://www.wiziwig.tv/index.php?part=sports will have a stream. Wont be great quality and make sure you've got your digital condoms up to date, but it'll be watchable with decent sound.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

mikeyd wrote:Hello also from perth if someone could help out.
Thanks

Not on 7 tonight in Perth?
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
mikeyd

Post by mikeyd »

They have the westcoast saints game on instead
AN_Inkling

Post by AN_Inkling »

mikeyd wrote:They have the westcoast saints game on instead

Ok, here's a neat solution to your problem: watch WC v StK. Will be a ripper, as these two teams are flying. Footy's footy right? Does it really matter who's playing?
Well done boys!
mikeyd

Post by mikeyd »

now why didn't I think of that... smartest solution
Fatui Attata

Post by Fatui Attata »

Gone to link and clicked on Coll v Gee but nudder happening. Do I need to register and login?
I'm not the pheasant plucker I'm the pheasant plucker's son, and I'll be plucking pheasants til the pheasant plucker comes! "Try saying that with a mouthful of peanuts!!" Lou Richards
AN_Inkling

Post by AN_Inkling »

For those not lucky enough to live in Perth or have Foxtel: in the battle of the Titans, it's the Saints up by 8 at the half.
Well done boys!
HAL

Post by HAL »

Your purpose is those not lucky enough to live in Perth or have Foxtel in the battle of the Titans it's the Saints up by 8 at the half.