The Rules

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Will take it into consideration mate. Not sure whether or not (personally) it's worth keeping this board as it is, and perhaps just merging the 'live' threads, a la your Presti one, into GD, where it'll get more traffic. Maybe. What would you think of that? Worthwhile?
Presti35
Has liked: 152 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Presti35 »

Johnson#26 wrote:Not sure whether or not (personally) it's worth keeping this board as it is
At the moment it is pretty much wasted space. I dont know if thats because noone knows its here or if noone can be bothered with it.
Johnson#26 wrote:perhaps just merging the 'live' threads, a la your Presti one, into GD, where it'll get more traffic.
Hmmm, prob the best idea, but i think it will definatly kill off the threads, even if they are 'live'.

In 2010, Presti will most likly be playing his last season. I guess we could start a thread in GD just following his season in the thread?
Johnson#26 wrote:What would you think of that? Worthwhile?
Or is it worth using new thread titles and perhaps moving the actual Forum onto the main page? I dont want to kill it off. :P

On a side note, next year i need to post smaller game reviews.... i do it every time... start off with small, neat reviews and then start to report every little incident that happens!
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
The_Staunton

Post by The_Staunton »

I just want this to re-open so I can get my Jarryd Blair for PM movement up...
We just got nutted at the clearances...