TICKETS IN THE CS FOR THE GF!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

MissMagpie_20

TICKETS IN THE CS FOR THE GF!

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Just wondering what the go is for getting into the ground on Sat night. Obviously CS members dont need an actual ticket cos we already have a seat but do we have to pre purchase a general admission ticket to get into the ground incase they sell out or just rock up and buy one about 2 hours before the game? What do others think?
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Dr Alf Andrews

Post by Dr Alf Andrews »

I would say ... BEWARE.

I doubt very much if your regular season CS reserved seat will be valid for this match. This is a separate competition.

Hopefully it will be possible to pre-purchase a general admission ticket. Then you can just rock up early and grab a seat in the area. But if the match becomes an all reserved seating affair, I've got no idea how you'd go about getting a seat for the Cheer Squad area. Unless the Cheer Squad gets allocated a block of tickets.

Even if general admission seating is available, it would very risky to wait until you arrive at the match to buy your ticket. This match WILL be a lock-out. No risk. There are going to be a lot of disappointed people turned away.

In fact, I've noticed that there has been no actual roped-off Cheer Squad area for any of the lead-up games. I don't even think the Wizard Cup officially recognises the existence of Cheer Squads.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hrmmmmmm ok, this isnt too good.

I might ring Cameron McKimm and just see what he has to say but thatnx for the insight Alf :)

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

Yes I think I will ring Cameron as well :lol: :P :lol: hehe
Nah let me know Sporto......pleasseee
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Lol no IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will ring Cameron :wink: :wink:

Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

You can ring Cameron...but......I want DETAILS! :P
Dr Alf Andrews

Post by Dr Alf Andrews »

Well, you ladies can argue among yourselves over who rings Cameron.

But I actually SAW him this morning ... at The Club ... and I've got my ticket for The Cup Final ... yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh !

8)

This is the deal.

There ARE general admission tickets available. There WILL be an area for the Cheer Squad. You just need to buy a general admission ticket (concession price, if you pre-book is $15.20 ... full price is about $24) It might be a bit less if you pay at the ground on the day, but of course, you run the risk of missing out if it's a sell-out.

Having bought your general admission ticket, you will still need to get there fairly early on the day because the Cheer Squad area will be a case of first-in-best-dressed. Your season's reserved seat won't apply until the home-and-away games start.

So ... my advice still holds ... BOOK EARLY and avoid disappointment.

And be there early to make sure you get a seat in the Cheer Squad.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww ur so lucky Alf, hehe, was he wearing a suit? :wink: :wink: :wink: Mmmmmmm, lol :P

Thanx for the advice though, i think i will still ring him anyways for a chat, hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

LOL I just got back from there and Brooke he was sitting at the front desk ahahahah in a suit.

We will all be on Cam watch now for you.

The place was buzzing - something special in the air!!!!

GO PIES!!!!

Tickets in hand, scarf ready - BRING IT ON!!!

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

Oh so you have special tickets Jen..... :cry:

You are sooooo lucky lol
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehe nah Leah shotgunned Cam first :cry: LOL :P