Friday at the Piney

For all the Queensland Magpies.

Moderators: rez_83, Northern Pie

Enroljas

Friday at the Piney

Post by Enroljas »

Just wondering how many Queensland mags will be watching the game at the Piney this Friday? The last cats game was a ripper, must have been at least 50 there. There were a few mouthy cats fans at the Pies v Dogs final as well- assuming they'll show their ugly heads again.
bwphantom

Post by bwphantom »

Northern Pie and Pied Piper are going mate. Northern Pie has been on the blower to all QLD Magpies letting 'em know to head down to the Pineapple. So spread the word mate.

I live in Rocky...I expect to hear you from here. 8)
All this may be summed up in one word - CHARACTER - and if that is not worth developing, nothing is.

Jock McHale
Enroljas

Post by Enroljas »

What an awesome night!
Northern Pie

Post by Northern Pie »

Mate did you see the guy on top of the table and on the chair singing the song at the end last night? I was with those blokes..... I was the one that was starting the C O L L I N G W O O D.....Collingwood (clap, clap,clap) Collingwood...Chant....after every goal...lol

What an awesome night and atmosphere!

Cheers
Enroljas

Post by Enroljas »

Don't remember if I saw who was starting the chants. But I had a chat to a few of those guys at some point. I had the white backed heritage round pies jumper on.

You're right about the atmosphere there- like the last cats game and a few others during the year.

I was pretty pissed but taped the game, just watched the replay this afternoon, just as good the second time around!