Tazz's phunny fotos thread..

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehe oops forgot this one. Leah took it at family day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Hello ladies,

Now on stage Chris models the latest in our "How to act like it is winter on a 25 degree day" range. The woolen beanie is a must for anyone who is ultra cool and ultra laid back - no matter what the weather.

And to show that you are environmentally aware, brown and/or green is always a good colour.

The beanie is also a worthwhile addition to any handbag if you have a bad hair day and know there will be press at any event you attend.

Au reviour!

Coco Chanel
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Lol Jen, awwwwwwwww beanies rock. Taz looks like a groover in a beanie.

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

These pics would have to be the hottes pics of Tazza ever i beleive. Especially the first one. Mmmmmmmmmmmm :wink: :wink: :wink:

My god those biceps turn my knees to jelly, and Tazza in a suit. WHOA. Talk about sex on legs (dunno if i can say that so ill expect it to be editied :P )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MAGPIRA

Post by MAGPIRA »

As I said in a previous post Miss Magpie, I don't really like the latest pic of him and the way his hair has this 'boofy' thing happening atm is not his best look...BUT....I did love his dreads, I thought they looked mad. I also liked him more when he had his hair at the number 2 stage, after he shaved it!

But at the end of the day...his ass is his best asset! :P
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Yeah i absolutely loved the dreadies. They rocked. And yes, his arse is mighty fine but his best assets are definatly his biceps IMO. They make me weak at the knees.

Ill never forget the day they played in Ballarat last year and as the boys were running off the ground i patted them all on the arm (as anyone who knows me know, i have a huge bicep fetish), and when it got to Taz i grabbed his arm and had a good old feel. Man i nearly fainted, esppecially when he looked and winked! :wink:

Fradam

Post by Fradam »

Well here is some Tazza pictures that I like coz they actually involve football and yes, I was one of those fools who payed the $300 or whatever it was for a framed and signed copy of Taz's mark. I was at the game so I just had to get it. I was gonna give it to Brooke but since she refuses to wash my car I won't :P
Do I look like the tech?
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Awwwwwwwwww Frads. Lol

I never said i wasnt gonna wash ur car. U took it the wrong way. It was all jokes. Id happily wash it. I'd do anything to please you. :P

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Ive got that last picture that Fradam posted on my wall. It was on the wall at school. And im like "Omg i want that poster!" So we snuck into the room later on and stole it! :P hehehe

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Brooke, I've gotta say I love the last photo of Tazz on the previous page - the one where he's standing with his arms in the air - WHOOOAAAA - those biceps!!!

GO PIES!
Marg
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Lol tell me about it Marg. That pic sends me wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy outta control :wink:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXCCCCCCCC
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Ok i know its not his best facial expression, lol which fits in with the name of this thread, but CHECK OUT THE BICEPS. WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nearly fell off my chair :o :o :o :wink: :wink: :wink:

swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

i agree with all of you - those pics are gorgeous. Theres no doubt he is truly beautiful. Glad he got rid of the dreads - never suited him. Great pics- mmmmmmmmm!!!!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Thanz Swooper, youve made my day, but of course you dont have to tell me that my boy is beautiful :wink: :wink:

I liked the dreadies, theyre werent my fave hairstyle, but they did look pretty sexc I reckon :D

CQ

Post by CQ »

heath ledger looks a bit like a pastey version of taz on the footy show 2nite