The gold jacket photo's

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

joffa_the_man_in_gold

The gold jacket photo's

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

About 30 people paid 5 bucks to be photographed in the gold jacket and in the spirit of things we did a few for nothing ;)

The photos when developed will come to all games so for those people wanting to pick them up please come down to cheersquad and pick them from voula we will have pics ready for round one against richmond.

So we are on our way albeit in a small way of getting every cheersquad person a gold wig :):):)
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Good work Joffa.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

will they be ready to collect on friday?
im excited by dale thomas... even if you're not ...
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Should be carla i will find out later in the week and let you know.
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net