reserved seating

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

zoia

reserved seating

Post by zoia »

has the reserved seating memberships been sent to anyone yet coz im waiting on mine. i paid b4 the date it said on the letter, if anyone knows the goss plz tell
JBJ

Post by JBJ »

Haven't got mine back yet. Rang the Club today and left a message for Cameron to get back to me. Hopefully he'll ring me tomorrow or better still my season's tix will be in the mail.
cobood

Post by cobood »

I havent received mine either...... boo hoo..... looking in the mailbox every day..... I have a feeling that we might have to collect them from the tent...... I hope not..... fingers x
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
Dr Alf Andrews

Post by Dr Alf Andrews »

[roll of the drums]

The moment of truth is here.

The next few days will tell whether the change in the Cheer Squad admin has been a success or not.

If everyone gets their tickets in time for the match, Cameron will have succeeded in eliminating a problem that has plagued the Cheer Squad for at least a couple of years ... the problem of Cheer Squad membership cards not being received by Cheer Squad members.

I'm confident he'll deliver ...

Go, Cameron ... Do your stuff, lad. This is YOUR moment.
JLC

Post by JLC »

Well hopefully he does deliver in time. However one of my friends got charged twice for his reserved seats. Im sure this will be rectified.

jlc
zoia

Post by zoia »

theres no way they would make us collect them from the tent, if that were to happen i think some ppl would re consider join next year. To me it doesnt bother me either way im still getting it
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

I can't see them making us pick them up from the tent because to let us know to pick them up from the tent they would have to send a letter to us all... and if that is the case, they might as well send the seasons tickets! LOL

Even though I live in Metro Melbourne, mail is still very slow (and I think getting slower) ... I hope they use the express post option.

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
JLC

Post by JLC »

We will end up being the ball boys in the Ponny

jlc
stik35

Post by stik35 »

Mail has been delivered already today - still nothing.
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
foxy

Post by foxy »

3 more days. i'm waiting patiently.
zoia

Post by zoia »

bad news ppl i went down to the club today to renew my collingwood gurnesey and the young lady at the front desk said they would try there best to mail them out if not get us to collect them from the tents. i really dont care as long as i get into the game this friday
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

i don't think it really matters, if they come in the mail then good if we have to pick them up at the tent then so be it, we're still gonna get the membership.
Dr Alf Andrews

Post by Dr Alf Andrews »

I don't really mind if we have to pick them up ... It's better that way than having them held up in the mail over the weekend. The mail is getting really slow these days. It's a disgrace really. You shouldn't have to wait two or three days for something posted from the same city.

But where is this "tent" everyone's talking about?

Do you mean that season ticket stall where they sell memberships on match days?
JBJ

Post by JBJ »

Cameron rang me today. Our seasons tix (with reserved seats) aren't ready yet so you have to either go to the Club and pick up Ticketmaster tix (no cost, of course) or go to Gate 7 on Friday night.
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Geez I think we have all been pretty understanding/easy to please so far but this is just unbelievable.

Another trip the the club again, another lunch break wasted in the middle of a crazy work day and whatever.

I know we get the seats cheap but it is time to be fair. Knowing this, I bet it isn't reserved seating of what will be our final allocated seats and we will have to get there at 6 to make sure we get a decent seat in the squad and we can sit together with friends.

NOT IMPRESSED. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jen

PS - JBJ - thanks for the update

PPS - I wonder how they are going to communicate this to those that don't have access to the net/use nicks/ etc.
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica