hi frankie

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

annewilo

hi frankie

Post by annewilo »

hi frankie, now i see you, hope you are well
Anne
The Knights of Abbotsford
cobood

Post by cobood »

:? Hi there Anne... :D how r u... more still how can you see me?? something going on here that I dont know about??.... :lol:

I hope your venture is going on really well... knowing you I know that youll be in there batting..... I see Anthony abt once a year... he is a real credit to you such a nice guy....Marissa I havent seen at all but Anthony keeps me informed when I see him....

The game last night was a ripper.... pretty slow at the start but finished with aplomb!!

Keep in touch.... my email addy is cobood@magpies.net
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
merissajade

Post by merissajade »

hi frankie how are you its merissa here im still around hope you are well and hope the cheersqaud is going great im over here in london and doing well hope to speak soon.

Anyone else here from the cheersqaud that i would know? be good to hear from them.

Take care frankie

Merissa LOVES BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO THE PIESSS!!!
Chris Dawes is sooo sexy!!! Dane Swan LEGEND
cobood

Post by cobood »

:D Hi Merissa..... Oh boy its good to hear from you.... welcome to Nicks you'll enjoy yourself on here.... being so far away you'll find that you can catch up on all the Collingwood gos on these pages... and Im also sure that your old pals will show their faces once they realise who you are.... :wink:

We're all family here.... dont be shy in posting when you feel the urge to voice your opinion..... Match Day see if you can join the VIRTUAL OUTER and be part of the game!!

Take care.....
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/