2011 Ultimate footy league

For all Super Coaches and Team Dreamers....discuss your teams and competitions here.

Moderator: bbmods

Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

^^^ :lol: :lol:

no shonky deals going on this end baz. more have come from you the past hour then what i offered
Scotch

Post by Scotch »

5150 wrote:
Scotch wrote:I completely forgot, but got an alright team in the end anyway (although I haven't seen what other people have mustered). Will look at trading now though.
Whats your team called Scotch? Watch out for Fire Ups shonkey deals...
Screw the Rules :P.

Also I'm up for any trades really, have no emotional attachment to any of my players.. Except Dale Thomas, cause his my only Pie :(

Looking up snatching up a few Backs/Forwards though, and maybe a Ruck.
"Life is too important to be taken seriously" ~ Oscar Wilde
noddy,

Post by noddy, »

Scotch wrote:
5150 wrote:
Scotch wrote:I completely forgot, but got an alright team in the end anyway (although I haven't seen what other people have mustered). Will look at trading now though.
Whats your team called Scotch? Watch out for Fire Ups shonkey deals...
Screw the Rules :P.

Also I'm up for any trades really, have no emotional attachment to any of my players.. Except Dale Thomas, cause his my only Pie :(

Looking up snatching up a few Backs/Forwards though, and maybe a Ruck.
make me an offer for eddie betts. he's really good !! but i don't like him.
i like beer.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

^^^ eddie betts :lol:
ill pay you to keep him

im shocked i got chapman at 10. now he is due to play round 1. :lol:
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

:lol: :lol: noddy you sure you got enough GC players? and then you have fev as well.

were you drunk or stoned when you picked your team?
Scotch

Post by Scotch »

Fire Up wrote::lol: :lol: noddy you sure you got enough GC players? and then you have fev as well.

Probably both.

And, no, I'm not taking Eddie Betts. The only Carlton players I'll take are Gibbs/Murphy.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

anyone want to trade players?

if so put here what players you are willing to trade.
Scotch

Post by Scotch »

Most of my midfield, any backup players, Houli, Lynch, Kennedy, and probably a few others. I can make a more extensive list later.
mattys123

Post by mattys123 »

Any of my bench and emergencies (except for Hartlett) and I'll entertain any back for back trade.

My starting mids and forwards are almost untouchable barring a great offer.
noddy,

Post by noddy, »

Fire Up wrote::lol: :lol: noddy you sure you got enough GC players? and then you have fev as well.

dude - i'm very happy with my team thank you. i am standing beside fev when all else are writing him off. my gold coast boys are talented players in a shit team who will run around getting lots of cheap possies while their team is being flogged. my strategy is brilliant and you will be acknowledging my genius at the end of the season. i think.
i like beer.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

noddy, wrote:

dude - i'm very happy with my team thank you. i am standing beside fev when all else are writing him off. my gold coast boys are talented players in a shit team who will run around getting lots of cheap possies while their team is being flogged. my strategy is brilliant and you will be acknowledging my genius at the end of the season. i think.
yea but when the bye comes for GC you don't even have enough players on the bench to make a 22. :lol:

i think you peaked early with the GC players and fev
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

i want to get rid of lucas (from the scum)

im after a player that can play back/centre or back/forward maybe even centre.

seeing as most of you took the players i wanted before my picks i got stuck with him. :twisted:
noddy,

Post by noddy, »

Fire Up wrote:
noddy, wrote:

yea but when the bye comes for GC you don't even have enough players on the bench to make a 22. :lol:

ah but the bye is the reason that they gave us 36 players each this year. the suns have the bye in round 1 and I have easily been able to rest all my suns players, have fev as my orange boy and still put together a great team. i have a feeling that you have realised how brilliant my plan is and you've started to panic. what is the name of your team ?
i like beer.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

noddy, wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
noddy, wrote:

ah but the bye is the reason that they gave us 36 players each this year. the suns have the bye in round 1 and I have easily been able to rest all my suns players, have fev as my orange boy and still put together a great team. i have a feeling that you have realised how brilliant my plan is and you've started to panic. what is the name of your team ?
if fev is your orange boy. what is betts then?

the team called "jail break" is the team to watch out for. :wink:
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

i checked out ALL the sides weighed up the pros and cons. i came with the conclusion the team "JAIL BREAK" is the team to watch out for. :wink: the coach is going to fly under the radar.

any clues yet noddy who my team is? :lol: :lol: