2011 Sponsorship

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

Tully

Post by Tully »

I am in.
Tully

Post by Tully »

I am in.
luvdids

Post by luvdids »

Is this happening this year? When is the cut off for sponsorship or when do first instalments have to be in?
mandy

Post by mandy »

So this is a no goer then?

That's a shame.
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Sorry guys, I haven't had time to get involved again this year and I'm not sure if it's too late now or not. I guess we could see what players are still available and if the Club will still let us go ahead - the only problem is that we'd need money in ASAP to make the first payment, and the minimum amount we need all up is $1800 for a player of the future.

?????????????
woftam

Post by woftam »

I did offer to set it up but it's probably a bit late to get organised now.
Season launch is tonight & that is one of the things on offer.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

MargOZ wrote:Sorry guys, I haven't had time to get involved again this year and I'm not sure if it's too late now or not. I guess we could see what players are still available and if the Club will still let us go ahead - the only problem is that we'd need money in ASAP to make the first payment, and the minimum amount we need all up is $1800 for a player of the future.

?????????????
If you want to do it, I'll be in for $100. Whack it up on the main board and see how we go. If we don't do it this year, that's disappointing but not shattering.

Considering our past record, the club should give us some leeway on the deadline (plus, why would they decline getting money on the grounds we're too late?)
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

I'm happy to contribute again this year but am off o/s for 5 weeks this weekend.

Can arrange for someone else to pay for me if sponsorship goes ahead.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
mandy

Post by mandy »

I'm in for $100.
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

I guess the first step is checking with the Club. Will post what I find out. I do have a feeling we might need to skip this year and jump back into the sponsorship again for next season now. Although a shame to miss a year!
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

I will be in again, this year and next
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Think it might be best to give this year a skip and get in nice and early for next season. GO PIES!!! :)