SIGHTINGS

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MagpieMel

SIGHTINGS

Post by MagpieMel »

You know how when your at the traffic lights and your bored so you look over into the car next to you ? well I just did that on Victoria Street and I saw the driver next to me was really cute. I had a feeling of dejavu I knew, I knew the guy from somewhere but do you think I could work out who he was ? I thought he must have been someone I went to school with or something. Then after the lights had changed it clicked it was Chris Tarrant.

Has anyone else had any unexpected player sightings ?
Special Delivery

Post by Special Delivery »

You sure that guy wasn't me?
Cute...etc...

:lol:
It was love at first sight.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon i would seriously faint if that happened to me. Did he look back? Was he in the Gold HSV Clubsport?
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

my mates and I were down at the Knox Ozone on sati nite, we swore that we saw Jason Cloke drive past us!
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

He was driving the gold/orange looking hsv, it's a really nice car.
He was looking around, so I did get a clear look at his face. He is also a very careful driver, he managed to miss a woman on a bike riding down Victoria street against the traffic whilst carrying a bunch of flowers which she practically had her face buried in.
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

living in {Players address edited - Dillo_09 BBMod2}i see plenty of them visting obree or didak but i have to say my friend is the luckiest she works at a dentist and they all get there mouth gaurds fitted there she has met them all and once we were at the motel and a few of them were there and they were hugging her and stuf,f but then she also told me that obree was seeing a girl from her works sister damn it :cry: :cry: :cry:
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
i luv dids

Post by i luv dids »

so O'brees girl you're saying obie and dids live around {Players address edited - Dillo_09 BBMod2}eh? I thought they lived together around Northcote or something... have they moved? WOW i would KILL to live near alan didak... but he would have to get a restraining order i reckon...
great topic... living in mt waverley means ANY footy player sightings are quite rare...
BRING ON FRIDAY NITE.... I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! GO PIES
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

Yes they do in a really nice apartment they filmed some tv show there. James McDonald from Melbourne lives in the same street too.
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Well my mum was driving me to the train station to meet Tara and go to da Pies/Adelaide game ...mums like 'How funi would it be if we saw Ryan u would go mental' sure enough who should be wating at the traffic lights next to us..BUT RYAN HIMSELF :D :D :D ..I was soo excited, and mum was so embarassing..she was full like waving at him and stuff, nne way, he was driving next to us basicilly all the way to da station, hehe!! We see him drving around quite a bit, my dad actually saw him today :x JELOUS!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Agreed Tess. That was slack girls.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
dillo_09

No addresses!!!

Post by dillo_09 »

Ladies,

I have edited your post's because I don't think it's right that you post streets and suburbs where players live.

I can deal with car types and colors, but if you post rego numbers they will be edited too.

Non of this info ever gets published in the public domain such as newspapers, websites and magazines so it should not be posted here.

I would hate for a player to be found and stalked by some nutcase and then for Nick's BB to be mentioned in court as the source where the said nutter got someone's address!!

Please feel free to gush about all the sightings you like, just respect the guys rights to some level of privacy and the right to live as normal a life as possible. At the footy the players are in the public domain and they know it's part of their job, but at home they deserve and need their private time.

Cheers

Go Pies!!
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

sorry thats was my fault i guess when i say i live somewhere i forget it could do harm to them it wont happen again and im very sorry :oops:
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

I saw Bucks several weeks ago loading some boxed into his boot (I assume) in Glenferrie Rd - I was in a passing car so didnt get much of a chance to have a good peek - but it was him, im soooo sure!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

suburbs r ok to mention i think, lol theyre usually pretty big.

neway i saw chris driving around somewhere a while ago (cant remember where) and i saw nick davis last year, and i saw josh fraser driving outside crown one nite. oh and ages ago i saw troy kirwen at the lites on hoddle st (we were waiting 2 cross the road) and he said 2 us is training finished? yer like an hour ago, lol that prolly y he got dropped haha.

also the other day i was walking along glenferrie rd and i saw that dickhead hawthorn coach haha.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Omg Tess u lucky chicken!!! im soooooo jealous of you! lolz :D

Oh well i got to see Jarrod on family day! I got him to sign a photo of me and him i got taken and he looked at it and then goes "wow, thats a really nice photo of me and you" and winked. I died! hahahaha :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
15 in 43 days!!
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!