I Loved every minute of yesterday!!!

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

Blanch

I Loved every minute of yesterday!!!

Post by Blanch »

I'm sure all you WA people know what I'm talking about when I say I've had enough of the toffee nosed eagles supporters.

Wasn't it great to see them go so close yet not make it against the dawks...i almost celebrated it as much as a pies win. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm still laughing.
My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
magpiefanatic

Post by magpiefanatic »

This forum seems as quiet as ours (Sydney). I feel the same Blanch when Sydney Swannettes lose. Its grrooooovy and a kick in the butt for Nicole Davis.
BJ

Post by BJ »

Was good to see Blanch, particularly after last year when I went down to Subi from Kal and copped a heap of abuse from those stuck-up toss-pots as they were leaving the ground.

I just kept my mouth closed and thought..., "your day will come!" HAHAHA

BJ
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Blanch

Post by Blanch »

BJ, I flew down from Karratha last year to see us cop a hiding at subi. I still gave them all $hit! I kept telling them it was such a good position to be in to able to lose a couple of games and still be well inside the top 4, unlike them who needed to win every game to make the 8.

magpiefanatic, I'm sure you can relate. These interstate followers have no idea of footy at all. At least the dockers supporters have half a clue about the game.
My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).