Tazz's phunny fotos thread..

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Hes soo cute-
Brooke- OMG- for my psych lectures we have a video confrence with the albury campus- and there is this guy that sits in the middle front row each time and he sooo much looks like Tazza- dude- u'll have to come have a look one day
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehehe get his number for me dude. What is it with guys who look like Tazza in this world. Lol. Theres so many of them.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

This one takes the cake.

Excuse me Tazza... can I please validate you? LMAO :)

HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

OMG ive never seen anything so cool in my life. How awesome.

Id love to be able to swipe Taz like that :wink: :wink: :wink:

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
spazabouttaz

Post by spazabouttaz »

OMG!!!!!! That's all I can say. Brooke, (Can I call you that? We don't know each other but we appear to have a lot in common! LOL) I have been hanging to see Taz without a shirt for bloody ages and he is as good as I imagined!!! God I hope my bf never reads this!!! MEL
COP THAT GEELONG!!! HEHEHE!!! NO MORE BOGEYS FOR US!!! The Colliwobbles are DEAD
spazabouttaz

Post by spazabouttaz »

WOW!!! OMG, I cannot believe I never saw those pics before, I am always looking out for hot pics of taz. Brooke, you are a legend girl!!!
I always wanted to know what he looked like without a shirt and i must say i am not disappointed. I just hope my bf doesn't check out the pics on my secret disk or i'm in trouble!!!!! MEL (the shameless perve)
COP THAT GEELONG!!! HEHEHE!!! NO MORE BOGEYS FOR US!!! The Colliwobbles are DEAD
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Yes dude you can call me Brooke. And dont worry about yur bf. Been there done that with dudes that dont think they can compete with Tazza. They all need to get over it and realise they cant compete but were still with them cos Taz is a fantasy.

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

the more i look at all those pics the hotter i think he is Go Tazza!
There is just one team we favour...