Look alikes

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

michy

lookalikes

Post by michy »

I saw the guy that looked like chris tarrant the other day and OMG this guy has turned even hotter then last timei saw him and he was a lot nicer. But hey n e one that looks like chrissy, is more then just fine. mmm!!!!!!!! Just thought i would provide the update lol.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

There is this guy in one of my psych lectures- well its over the video confrence- he's in Albury/Wodonga- He is such a Chris Tarrant dead-ringer- and I thought I hated psych
*tAz_baBii*

Post by *tAz_baBii* »

hi, i no this is completely off the topic, but im getting a bit curious. wat uni are you @ clokey_34? :?:
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

LTU Bundoora
*tAz_baBii*

Post by *tAz_baBii* »

omg, me 2! so mark mcgough is @ ltu......time 2 go hunting!!!!! :D
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

We should meet up amd go on a stalking mission :P

Disclaimer- last few times Ive seen MCG he's been following me- MCG is stalking me** :o :o LOL
cat

Post by cat »

Last yr i went to the Ballarat Cup and i was in the carlton draught tent and was so drunk anyway Jarrod Molloy and Shane O'bree were there and im going to my friends look etc then i thought i saw leon davis and this guy goes iu'll introduce you and im like cool what a day this has been we get up to him and i'm talking and the guys start laughing and say you idiot i get that all the time DOH ( the other two were coz i got there name tags when i was leaving)
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

OMG- Ballarat Cup- what an awesome day that way- hahaha, I was blind that day
Sparkin_tarkyn

Post by Sparkin_tarkyn »

my cousin looks like tazza apparently and also so does some guy in qld that was following me around
lol