SIGHTINGS

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

i have seen Ryan Nathan Lonie and Josh Fraser sooooooooooooo many times its not even special n e more LOL!!!
I see them at the hub where i work all the time i can tell its them coz of ryans car we know a certain detail about his car so we know its him!!!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
CQ

Post by CQ »

and what would that certain deat be tara?? hehe im intruiged!
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

how did O'Bree loook last night
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

OH MY GOD!!!!!!
I am sooooooooooooooooo sooooooo jealous of you, Tess! I would of cried if i was that close to Jarrod!
I sit in skool and look at that photo of me and him i have and go into day dreamland and then i come back to the real world with the teacher yelling at me for not paying attention. lolz!

He was soooooo nice to us on Friday Night. My sis, best bud and I met some of the guys and they signed our jumpers and barely said a word. Then we went up to Woey and my sister was like in shock at his GORGEOUS engagement ring! :D Then i looked up and went into shock myself and Amber (my best bud) is like "what?" and i managed to mumble Jarrod's name! lolz.

We walked up to him and he did that heartmelting smile and goes "hey girls, wat can i do for ya's?" and i go "hey jarrod, can u sign my jarrod bear!?" and he goes "Jarrod Bear??? nice name!" and then Amber goes "can u sign my jumper?" (she has my bro's old as one but shes buying a new one next week) and Jarrod looked at it and goes "spicers paper? omg how old is this?" and we are like "pretty old!". Then he goes "well you girls have a great night now!" And i go "i know you'll have a great match dalz" and he goes "thanks sweety. see ya's later" and then he did that smile again! and left! I stood there marvelling at his car for ages afterwards till McGough nearly ran me over! lolz

Thats my story! lolz :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
MAGPIRA

Post by MAGPIRA »

Sounds like it was a great night.....Stunning Steve McKee (both the real thing and the poster on this board :lol: ) also attended and said the guys were great.
spazabouttaz

Post by spazabouttaz »

Thought I saw Bucks and Pebbles in at Bay City Plaza in Geelong last year around finals time.. if it wasn't them they have two clones getting about. MEL
COP THAT GEELONG!!! HEHEHE!!! NO MORE BOGEYS FOR US!!! The Colliwobbles are DEAD
spazabouttaz

Post by spazabouttaz »

I must say it's say that it's got to the point where the only time people get to talk to their fave player is if they happen to run into them by accident off the field. Not so many years ago you could go onto the ground after a match and say hi and get an autograph etc but now they are so protected that u can't do that anymore. They are just people... granted, really gorgeous, fit, and all that... but just people all the same. If the AFL stopped to realise that I believe it would create a closer bond between players and supporters. MEL
COP THAT GEELONG!!! HEHEHE!!! NO MORE BOGEYS FOR US!!! The Colliwobbles are DEAD
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

It's all because they are so high profile and things can get out of hand, Just imagine how Greg Staffords family felt when his mad stalker ran on that field that time and got so close to him anything could of happend. Scary, I would rather get to see my boys from a distance then not see them at all,
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I seen MCG again yesterday- mmmm mmmm mmmmm he looked GOOD!!
bec

Post by bec »

i Always see the clokes, sometimes it just Jase and Cam but most of the times its like all 3 boys and mum and dad, at the shopping centre that i work at. They live not that far from me so thats y they go to that shopping centre. And u can tell its them because they are about 3 feet taller than just about everyone else in the centre.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Well I seen MCG again 2day at uni- it was b4 9am and I was in a very confused, disorientated state- NO COFFEE - as I was walking in I seen a guy in shorts and was thinking "hmm I know that walk, and that arse"- sure enough it was Mark, walking into the toilets- NO I DIDNT FOLLOW HIM.
Then I seen him on my way home going to his car
Poor Boy was alone- he needs a friend- :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

aawwwww...Han, why dun u go and 'befriend' him :P :P hehehehe!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Hi ya Chicky dees!!!

I wnet to Bar Code last nite Which is a bar/club at Crown and Guess who was there!
The Cloke gang!
David was serving at the bar and Jason and Cam were playing the games, they played Daytona against one of my friends!

And Cam looked as hot as ever!!!!!!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

My uncle went to Barcode too last nite. I cracked the shtios with him though cos he coudla bloody told me he was going to melb and given me and my mates a ride :evil:
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

a few players came to my skool to talk to us the other week i dunno if that counts lol
Oh my god! that was the bezt day eva!!!! I got to meet Jason Cloke (my hero) and they signed my jumper 4 me and i thold him i was gettin 34 on my jumper! yay! i havnt got it yet but
There is just one team we favour...