Brisbane Game...

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

tarkyns_gal

Brisbane Game...

Post by tarkyns_gal »

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone came up for the brisbane game the other nite?? Although we lost i had a pretty good time. A loss is always dissapointing but after meeting Woey who could be sad?? This man has got to be one of the cutest guys going round. Not only that he has time for fans! I think he will have to be my replacement for Tarks for a little while hehe.... :lol:
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

saw Woey down at Sandy yesterday.. with the Melbourne guys
michy

Post by michy »

what do u chicks think of woey, esp. the ones who have met him.
I met him when he was @ melbourne and he wasn one of the nicest guys around but every player has their day. I have to meet him again now he has come to the pies from the dark side lol.
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

I've spoken to him a few times down at Sandy.. he seemed really nice.. but you can't really tell what someone's like from meeting them for a minute or two.
tarkyns_gal

Post by tarkyns_gal »

Woey was really nice, he stopped and talked for a few minutes, signed everything we asked him too, had no problem with getting photos...i think hes a ripper. I met him when he was with melbourne too and think he was just as nice. Go Woey :P
..."The Sun Came Up This Morning, So It's Been A Pretty Good Day"...

Mr Tarkyn J Lockyer
Sparkin_tarkyn

Post by Sparkin_tarkyn »

i went up for the brissy game

and woey is so nie and he signes his autograph with a love heart next to it hehe how cute
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

I haven't met Woey yet, but can't wait to. I thought he was gr8t when he played at Melb. was so happy when I heard he was coming to the pies. I look forward to meeting him one day and get his autograph. B4 the pies game against Geelong I met about 8 of the players and they were so nice, I was really hoping Woey would come out, but I didn't see him, next time. :D
Bec
Go Pies!!