ANZAC Day cheer squad seating?

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Carders

ANZAC Day cheer squad seating?

Post by Carders »

is the cheer squad sitting in the olympic stand seats for ANZAC day like we did for the carlton game back in round 2?
Side By Side We Stick TOGETHER..............
Rosewall Woman 3

Post by Rosewall Woman 3 »

And does anyone know if we are going to have our reserved seats from the Club before then??? Or do we have to do the Gate 7 thing again???
Ian

Post by Ian »

According to the Club, Cheersquad tickets can be picked up at the Club tomorrow & Thursday, then at the tent on Friday.
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

ARGH!

All these different messages.

From what I know, the seats will not be in the same place as the Carlton match (they will be a bit further around from the wing).

I was told today that they could only be picked up on the day - so Ian I'm glad to hear your message and will ring the club and confirm tomorrow just in case. ;)

I hope hope hope this is the last week. It is just an un-necessary stress!

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
CAAS

Post by CAAS »

everybod will have their precious seasons ticket by the swans game. Honestly people, who cares if you have to go pick up an entry ticket before a game, your still getting in arent you? Ever thought that the producers of the tickets have had manufacturing problems? Give it a break, everyone knew there would be teething problems at the start.
We are the premiers
The mighty premiers
and we are mental, and we are mad
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
stik35

Post by stik35 »

CAAS, it may not matter to you (or me) if we have to pick up our tickets each week but spare a thought for those travelling up from the country.
It is just an added hassle for them, worrying about getting here extra early to do this - and maybe getting crap seats as well?

Also, it's not just the inconvenience, it's a pain in the neck having to ring the Club week after week to find this out.
Why can't they send us a letter explaining the problem - an apology wouldn't go astray.
We were told recently that we would have them for Anzac Day, now it's the Sydney game.
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
CAAS

Post by CAAS »

yeah true, didnt think of it that way.
Most people that are complaining though are regular cheer squad members who always arriving early to help set up. I do agree that an explanation is required from the club.
We are the premiers
The mighty premiers
and we are mental, and we are mad
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Hmmm. . . . . And why not?
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Well said Stik35. It is a real hassle coming from Ballarat, cos we have to leave so early to get the tickets and the seat and everything.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Blanch

Post by Blanch »

Hmmm...and why then Hal?
My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
HAL

Post by HAL »

Don't have anything more intelligent to say about that? :)
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

HAL is Mr McKimm.

Let it rip people!!!

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
HAL

Post by HAL »

What kind of people are you talking about?
JLC

Post by JLC »

When i have paid about $400 for something and have nothing to show for it then im disappointed and have every right to be.

If i wanted the enjoyment of getting tickets every single week then i wouldnt have become a member. Instead i would enjoy queueing up at Ticketmaster once a week.

How will Cameron feel next year if people pay in 22 instalments and he has to come and collect the money once a week. Im sure the club would be disappointed if this happened. They should therefore understand our concerns and inconveniences.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
Dr. Rock

too right

Post by Dr. Rock »

Look i don't like to complain but this is my first time with the cheer squad.Jlc has a good point if you wanted to queue for tickets go to ticketmaster. At no stage when i was enquiring about prices and benefits was i told that it would be many weeks before the tickets are ready.As mentioned this page also an explanation would go a long way.
Not just they'll be right next week.....

And we may love the club love everything associated with the black and white, in fact in 1986 or 87 when we were close to bankruptcy i donated 200 dollars,even though i was unemplyed and hard up for cash. But when you PurchasE a membership for 340 odd dollars you expect something tangible in return.

If the tickets are not available next week i will demand a refund and enquire about Afl membership.