It was nice to meet you all!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Danni

It was nice to meet you all!

Post by Danni »

Just wanted to drop a line and say how nice it was to meet some of you last Thursday.

Despite all the dramas, it was great to meet folk of the same 'ilk' and work together under trying circumstances.

Northern Pie, Cobood, Loui (sp?), Cathy, Darren, Daniel, John (? sorry my memory for names isn't that great) and all the rest, it was great to put faces to names, and I look forward to catching up with you all again - hopefully this time under better circumstances!

It was also great to dispell some of the myths and meet the people behind the hard work.

Best of luck

Cheers
Danni

p.s. Cobood, I've had to hide those scrumptious chocolates! My father and my son found them and were all set to rip em open when I got there in the nick of time!
cobood

Post by cobood »

Danni..... Thanks for all the support and assistance that you gave some very very tired and bewildered c/squad reps... Dont know what we would ever have done without you... My only wish was that our encounter wouldve been a happier one.... well maybe next time....:)

Thanks again and enjoy the chocks... a cartload of them would not have been enough for all that you did for us....

Forever endebted.....

Frankie
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Hi cobood, just wanted to say it was great to meet you last Thursday - just a shame the seating arrangements and result weren't better!

GO PIES!
Marg