Adjacent Cheersquads

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

MissMagpie_20

Adjacent Cheersquads

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

I know that we promote good sportsmanship, and try to get along with other cheersquads etc etc but does anyone else agree with me that it is a BLOODY JOKE to have our CS sitting so close to such an antagonistic Essendon CS. I couldnt beleive it. Surely ouir CS shouldve been placed a few more bays around from Essendon. Im not proud of it but i happen to be one of the worlds worst losers and i just cant handle other supporters, this is one of the reasons i joined the CS. I really hope this doesnt happen later on in the year cos i beleive its just asking for fights.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
zoia

Post by zoia »

your rite brooke i was ready to jump the fence and smack a few of there cs members especially this one birg kept pointing to the score board or kissing her flag....
TamedMagpie

Post by TamedMagpie »

I think its good having the 2 cheersquads together, makes for a more interesting day, and just like the old days :D:D
No one likes to lose especially not to the Scum, but it sure made us want to cheer more.

I was very proud of our cheersquad yesterday and especially Joffa and Daniel who kept it going right until the end...for all those who left early SHAME SHAME SHAME!!

Doing us proud since 1892
Basically don't stress ME..U can't Impress ME..I ain't a tease..I'm just a reminder of what u can't please!
Dan 3:16

Post by Dan 3:16 »

brook you are 100% right about sitting next to those crap cs. The only reason why we sat there was because Cam the one who has both hands up his bloody ass booked and order probly at the last minute and essendon has first bloody rite to the seats and that what we got stuck with them.!!!