Joffa face on a sticker

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

mr_nokia

Joffa face on a sticker

Post by mr_nokia »

What the bloody hell does joffa have his face on a stick? is it now joffa's cheersquad? :x is joffa the new leader?
Dan 3:16

Joffa's sticker is just for fun

Post by Dan 3:16 »

Who are you mr_nokia?
It only a fun joke to raise money for the cheersquad. I think that it a great and funny idea that it has been made. Only people who know joffa would enjoy the sticker.
zoia

Post by zoia »

yer i like the idea i will buy a couple next week im happy the stickers were approved
STOKA35

Post by STOKA35 »

mr nokia please look at the sticker again what does it say?
GAME OVER I think who wears the gold jacket when collingwood have won
Joffa does
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Thanks everyone but i wouldnt worry too much about mr nokia or who ever he maybe in the real world, i noticed that this is his forst post on nicks so he or she has either changed his username to give me a serve or wasted a lot of time going through the proceedure of registering for the first time.

The idea of all this started last year on the fromtheouter site we were going to do a poster 'game over' featuring myself in the gold jacket and gold wig and the interest it created from all over australia was unbelievable but we ran out of time and it didnt happen, sometime ago ( mark) stoka35 posted on nicks or emailed myself i really cant remember and asked and suggested we still go ahead with the idea.

I gave it a lot of thought and then decided to present the idea to the club and they had no problem with the idea as the proceeds from the stickers will be going towards the sponsorship of a player,

Is it joffa's cheersquad umm..... NO
Am i the new leader umm......... NO again.

The man in gold concept was born in the cheersquad 2 years ago, it symbolises a collingwood victory hence the term ' game over ' wearing the gold jacket has been embraced from collingwood supporters all over australia and even overseas.

We do this stuff in fun and we do it all in our own time ,its a shame people such as mr_nokia are easily offended, the stickers were made in adelaide and thanks to STOKA35 ( mark ) for all his hard work to ensure the stickers arrived in melb prior to the anzac day game
Its this simple..... you dont have to buy one.
cheers.
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

And a special thanks to debs and kids who spent half a day last year doing the photography...she donated all her time and expense.
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Mr nokia how dare you say anything about our beloved Joffa. Him being on a sticker is absolutely spectacular and im sure u would be the only one who really has a problem with it.

Its not nice people trying to accuse joffa of thinking he is realy good because i know him and he is definately not a person who would brag about himself and think he is better than the rest of the collingwood supporters he is definately not like that he is a kind man.

I love these stickers i think they are great and are a great way to help and support the club.

I i am all for the Cheersquad stickers!!!!
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Oh. . . I supose it isnt. . .
cobood

Post by cobood »

Mr. Nokia..... Jealousy is a curse you know....

The sticker is great and my car is proud to have MIG (GAME OVER) aboard....
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
stik35

Post by stik35 »

Spot on Stoka35.
When the game is over out comes the Man in Gold.
Who is the Man in Gold?
Dr Alf Andrews

Post by Dr Alf Andrews »

The stickers look great, but I reckon $3 is way over the top.