favourite thing about your favourite guys

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

The thing i love best about Jarrod Molloy is that he never gives up! He always gives his all and the fact he appears to be a pleasant person as well,never one to say how great he is. Oh and another thing i like the sly grin he does when he's attempting to smile. I guess that was more than one but hey*s*.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2003:The injury free season for Molloy!!*
*2002 Joint V.C*
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Well I luv EVERYTHNG about RyanImage..I luv those long bombs from outside 50 that he kicks on the run, I go soooooo crazy wen he gets them, or even near da ballImageImageImage!! I just luv how he plays footy..hes an absolute champ!!!ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I am obsessed with his SEXC hair, and gorgeous smileImageImage!!!
I made mum drive past hius house today, heheheImageImage!! I took a pic of his ass at Vic part on the nite of the granny, but I dont have them devaloped yetImage..THIS week I will thoImageImageImageImageImageImage!! I luv his voice as well, its so cute! and hes got the most gorgeous hands, lol, I notice these weird fetures of pplz Image..OMG and how hes sooooooo nice, I followed him around like everywhere at fam day, Image, lol and he was talking to me and stuff, hes the nicest thing EVAImageImageImageImage
I LUV RYANImageImageImageImageImageImage..awww hes sooo cuteImage
Welcolme Josie dude!!! U will luv it here!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T

*Parsnip rock my world* YAAAAAY GO THEM!!!!
MAGPIRA

Post by MAGPIRA »

Taz is HOT.......has a great ARSE!!!! Definitely his GREATEST asset Image

"SUCH IS LIFE!"
josie1234

Post by josie1234 »

Well My fave player is Steve McKee, I love his smile Image that he is the sweetest guy I have ever met in the whole entire world.
I saw the newspaper the other day with Cameron Cloke, he is so hot. That's kinda bad that I like him cause i'm 20, but i can't help it, i love guys with a baby face and a cute smile and Cameron has both of them. Image
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Oh yeah! Hey Josie! hope you like it here! You'll know me as the bored, jarrod obsessed, very absurd and strange one of nicks board! hahaha!. My name is Alyssa but people call me Lisey or Aly!Image

Lol your not alone. Most chicks here are 20 and obsessed with younger boys hehehe!Image
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

<FONT COLOR="Purple">__________________________________________________</FONT c>
*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

"I used to love seeing past players. Seeing them now and saying hello gives you a huge buzz. The passion and tradition around the club is fantastic and I love the way Collingwood supporters go about it- it certainly helps the way I play."- Jarrod Molloy
tarkyns_gal

Post by tarkyns_gal »

hey gurls, i havent been on here for ages but im bak now and i reken this is the best topic i've seen yet. to be truthful...i think a better question would be what DONT we like about these boys becoz it would be very hard to answer. tarkyns the bestest! most of all id have to say his smile Image is soooo cute closely followed by his innocence Image and gotta love that sheephair ohh and his dedication aww hes just all round hottie Image. im in love dudes! haha

kylie xxx Image
Sparkin_tarkyn

Post by Sparkin_tarkyn »

tarkyns smile is the cutest

and jarrod molloy has the cutest running style i have ever seen i just wanna give him a hug hehehe
Sparkin_tarkyn

Post by Sparkin_tarkyn »

wait i change that to tarkyn is the cutest fullstop
hehehhe

oh i miss him!
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

I like O'Bree he is very nice person and has a lot of shyness about him but when he smiles it is a great smile.(he is the kinda boy you want to look after not the kind you want to rip his clothes off) :lol:
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Clokey is my fav, coz I love his hardness at the ball, he is fearless and tough and always has a go. He has gr8t talent and yer I love his punch at the ball too. He is exciting to watch.
Bec
Go Pies!!
*tAz_baBii*

Post by *tAz_baBii* »

taz is just beautiful!!!! how can a person not love him? those arms, that body, that smile.....and that snail trail, could it be more of turn-on? :D :D :D

oh, and the way he looks with a beanie on..... mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
(did ne1 see the interview with him & solly during 1/2 time on friday on tv? oh yeh!!!!!!)

and he's not a bad footballer either!!! :wink: :wink:
the way he's just shut up all of his critics..... GO TAZ!!!!!
michy

Post by michy »

Rups, is my fav by far.
How could u not love the mullet, the cute smile and the gorgeous personality that he has. He is the sweetest guy and would spend ages with ne fan just to make them happy. I remember meeting him for the first time and i had 49 pon my bak and he was sooo shocked coz i was his first fan!!!! u should of seen his smile.
SPUNK AND HALF
if only pies selecters could c just what a star he is, he mite actually get a bloody decent run on the ground, unlike sum players who just get toooo many chances!!!!!
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

also if you shave obrees hair off i bet he would look alot like jessie from home and away
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
bec

Post by bec »

Didak has the sexiest eyes i have ever seen (maybe beside Colin Farrell)
Tarrant has the best body (all of It) and how hot does he lok with his cap on backwards.
Tarks and Clokey both have fantastic smile
But Didak is my Fave player by far, because of how he plays the game and his looks r just a bonus.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Without a doubt, Tazza's beeeaaaaautiful LONG eyelashes and dark eyes and his laid back style. Nathans wonderfully deep and sexy voice! Grrrrr