GET WELL SOON TARKS

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

tarkyns_gal

GET WELL SOON TARKS

Post by tarkyns_gal »

:( Its only been a week or so since he got hurt and i miss him big time. This season wont be the same without his smiling face running around the field. Heres to a VERY quick recovery Tarko Man!!!
michy

Tarks

Post by michy »

Tarkyn,
hope ur recovery is coming along well, u r a true champion of the greatest team in the comp. Ur bootiful smile will be missed by all.
But u'll be back wowing us in no time.

GET BETTA!!!!!! 8)
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I luv tarks
hes one of my many heros i just hope he recovers quickly, were gunna need him out there asap! luckily he has Licca and Molly for support who have both been through a knee reconstruction. I also hope it doesnt trouble him later in his career
There is just one team we favour...
Sparkin_tarkyn

Post by Sparkin_tarkyn »

i went up to the gabba (from melbourne) for the brisbane match
i was in the front row near the goals and i hung my tarkyn jumper over the fence during the warm up and planned to leave it there for the whole game but the security guard made me move it. (but i didnt hehehe )

but jason cloke looked at it and then smiled at me so that made me feel a little better

also my the stupid lions mascot punched my tarkyn bear! i coulda bashed the stupid thing

i heard him on the radio yesterday and he sounded heaps positive about the physio and stuff

go tarks get better!
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

it was good to see tarks in the coaches box on friday. i made a sign for him and he walked past at half time and was blushing and winked at me. :D he was sooooo cute.
although he isnt playing, every game i keep expecting him to run out last from the rooms, but its a credit to him about how positive he is remaining.

go tarks...
luv jess
LIVESTRONG
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Tarks has always been one of my fav players, I really miss him out there. I sent him a card that I made up on the comp. It just isn't the same without him, can't wait til he's back. Get well soon Tarks! He'll come back better than ever, he is really positive and that is gr8t.
Bec
Go Pies!!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Well its half way thru the season and I miss Tarks heaps
I got this photo at training a few weeks ago- Hope you all enjoy it-
Vegemite Toast- what a good aussie bloke
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.