Just a note

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Obrees_girl

Just a note

Post by Obrees_girl »

Just wanted to say girl we all have to feel for what happend to Mark McVeigh on the weekend. So let make sure we remember the privacy of our boys because it might land them in trouble with crazed fans like it did for mcveigh. I know im guilty of giving out to much information and it was a honest mistake. I know none of you guys would be a crazed fan but we have no idea who read this.

Thanks girls
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
cloke4me

sorry

Post by cloke4me »

errr, im stupid and dumb and live under a rather large rock to not know, but what happened to mcveigh
- clokes on fire -
CQ

Post by CQ »

someone brok into his house and ransacked his room
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

very scary stuff isn't it? It annoys me, ppl like that that do these things. Like ya have that girl who is probably still chasing after Stafford and now this too. It's probably only going to get worse as years go on, and that is very sad. I hope they get caught soon.

I read the article about it, seems they smashed his trophies up, his friends arrived and caught them out, and McVeigh gave chase on foot, to try and get the numberplate of the car. Said he got enough to help the cops. They reckon some other bomber's cars had been broken into recently in that area. Oh yer, they also mentioned at the bottom of the article and I quote: "McVeigh was one of Essendon's best players in the Bombers' 66-point thumping of Collingwood at the MCG the night before the break-in." Is it just me, or is that a persumption?
Bec
Go Pies!!
cloke4me

re

Post by cloke4me »

i think its pretty sad that ppl do that kinda stuff
- clokes on fire -
tarkyns_gal

Post by tarkyns_gal »

yeah its sad, i agree about the privacy thing.
..."The Sun Came Up This Morning, So It's Been A Pretty Good Day"...

Mr Tarkyn J Lockyer