I heard it was Judd and Buddy.
Get back on top.
Diamonds

Post by Diamonds »

We shall treat it as a rumour then
You are only as old as the person you feel
Joel

Post by Joel »

It was just a bloke that rang up 3AW. Training was yesterday, so surely we would have heard about it by now.

Every year, without fail, some moron rings SEN or 3AW and starts a rumour like this.
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

A Caller rang Ox Francis and Robbo on Sen just after 6 pm with this rumor and 3aw mentioned it just before the 7 pm news.

3aw contacted Collingwood media dept and was told that there was no club training today for Reid to have done a hamstring at, so the rumor is BS.
1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
prawnstar

Post by prawnstar »

Collingwood 4 eternity wrote:A Caller rang Ox Francis and Robbo on Sen just after 6 pm with this rumor and 3aw mentioned it just before the 7 pm news.

3aw contacted Collingwood media dept and was told that there was no club training today for Reid to have done a hamstring at, so the rumor is BS.
I did a hamstring after subconsciously slamming on the brakes when hearing the rumour on SEN while driving home from work.

The back of my car looks worse though...
A wild handpass by Wild!
Brenny

Post by Brenny »

I did a hammy getting out of my car... hell I did my back getting out of a car and had to call an ambulance :/ True Story.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, we want some Bayley!
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

prawnstar wrote:
Collingwood 4 eternity wrote:A Caller rang Ox Francis and Robbo on Sen just after 6 pm with this rumor and 3aw mentioned it just before the 7 pm news.

I did a hamstring after subconsciously slamming on the brakes when hearing the rumour on SEN while driving home from work.

Jeez your car must look bad with all these rumors flying around.

Funny that the initial Sen caller with the rumor "heard" this a private Collingwood function this afternoon.

And Robbo said to him I guess your nickname is "The Vault" then :lol:
1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
prawnstar

Post by prawnstar »

Collingwood 4 eternity wrote:
prawnstar wrote:

Jeez your car must look bad with all these rumors flying around.

Funny that the initial Sen caller with the rumor "heard" this a private Collingwood function this afternoon.

And Robbo said to him I guess your nickname is "The Vault" then :lol:
Obvious masquerading filth fan.
A wild handpass by Wild!
Harrysz
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Harrysz »

I hope it's not true.
I heard it on 2 radio stations and it worried me.
Brenny

Post by Brenny »

My only issue is...

One of the reporters said I called Geoff Walsh and asked about his Hammy and Walsh said got to go then hung up.

Also, don't you think Collingwood would have responded by now?

I'm not saying it's true or this that or the other. I just wonder sometimes is all.
Last edited by Brenny on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ip address

Post by ip address »

I quickly drove home and jumped on Nick's as I heard Karl Langdon over here in Perth say the same thing a few minutes ago.
Waiting for Premiership 15 ... amended now to 16
Black_White

Post by Black_White »

magpie greg wrote: Person who observed it a Pie fan and know to me for over 20 years.
How much of a fan is he/she that he/she needs to tell our secrets to the world?
Brenny

Post by Brenny »

^ Another rumour I heard was Jolly to retire due to his knee...

Only one I heard but I doubt that has any substance to it.

Then again, I'm one for conspiracy theories ;)
Last edited by Brenny on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teak_pies

Post by Teak_pies »

why would he be named and then we don't name someone like Keefe as a emergencey, its clearly a bullshit rumour
Teak_pies

Post by Teak_pies »

just tell me why we would make such a big mistake knowing he had done an injury and then not name someone like Keefe as emergency it just doesn't make sense to me.