#20 Ben Reid

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

ANNODAM
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by ANNODAM »

So how many weeks will he be missing?

If we win tomorrow & then we have the week off, should he be right to play in the PF?
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

ANNODAM wrote:So how many weeks will he be missing?

If we win tomorrow & then we have the week off, should he be right to play in the PF?
Right now there isn't any word on weeks missed, seems like he may just miss tomorrow and be fine Prelim final week.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Magpie Greg is adamant that it's a hammy & not a groin.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

The Prototype wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:So how many weeks will he be missing?

Right now there isn't any word on weeks missed, seems like he may just miss tomorrow and be fine Prelim final week.
Do you think everyone will agree?
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

magpie greg wrote:
Joel wrote:
magpie greg wrote:
Geoffy Pie wrote:Wasn't it a closed training session anyway? Meaning no one should have been inside the 'G' where they trained?
How is that relevant?
I'm guessing the question is - how would the bloke know then?

"Inside info" is usually BS.
My source didnt see it at training they saw it at the Westpac Centre.

Good to see my sources 100% accurate as I vouched for.
Seems to me you were on the money with this.

Its OK though, it's Yin & Yang, it's about balance: Contrast this with how wrong you are with your party political choices!! :wink:
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Banksy wrote:Magpie Greg is adamant that it's a hammy & not a groin.
A lot of people thought it was a hammy, but Waters came out today and said it was a tweaked groin. I assume the person that saw it thought it was a hammy because of the way he was limping.

So it seems that MGREGs source was right about an injury, I am the type of person that would rather wait and see what the club says about the injury before panicking over it.

Since what some seem to think it an injury could just be some soreness, etc.
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

One might believe the club has taken the calculated gamble that we can win tomorrow without Ben in the hope that he'll be cherry ripe for the prelim.

Further damage the injured area tomorrow and it might have been season ending stuff for Reid.

Still with players like Dawes, Wellingham, Johnson, Toovey, Maxwell and Shaw all entering finals with hardly the ideal preparation it's going to take a fantastic team performance to get the chocolates.

Still very confident of victory.

P.S-FREE THE FAZ!
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

magpie greg wrote:
Banksy wrote:
magpie greg wrote:Apologies anyone?
Get off your high horse you tosser......u sound like ur wrapped chopper is out just so u can be proven right.
The only thing I am happy about is that when I say it is a 100% reliable source, it is true and not rumour mongering as I was accused of.

WTF would I want Reid out of tomorrow's game?

If you think any injury to a Collingwood player makes me happy, then you dont know me very well.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Apologies Magpie Greg......It's just me being pissed off with our injuries/lack of match fitness to some players going into a final.[/img]
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Northern Pie

Post by Northern Pie »

RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

Banksy wrote:
magpie greg wrote:Apologies anyone?
Get off your high horse you tosser......u sound like ur wrapped chopper is out just so u can be proven right.
Did you miss going to primary school (skool) - this makes no sense (cents) at all.
Last edited by Member 7167 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

[quote="Northern Pie"][quote="Lazza"][quote="Banksy"][quote="magpie greg"]Apologies anyone?[/quote]

Get off your high horse you tosser......u sound like ur wrapped chopper is out just so u can be proven right.[/quote]

That is a bloody quick way to make you look like the complete village idiot :roll: If you knew brother Greg, you wouldn't write crap like that dude. He is one of THE MOST passionate and loyal Collingwood fans I have had the honour and pleasure to get to know (And I know literally heaps!). This was a great bit of accurate insight from him as usual, unlike the usual bloody baloney posted here most times about players
Last edited by watt price tully on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Northern Pie wrote: Ahhhhhh Lazza.....You reckon Ruslings a chance to light up our forward line in this finals series? :lol: :wink: :wink:
Love it!! :P :twisted: Tell you what, I wish he was able to!! I wouldn't be sitting here slightly worrying about us winning tomorrow if Rusling was playing...... :lol: :!: I would be totally and utterly confident!! Miss the Rus... :cry:
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

watt price tully wrote: Is Rusling Lazzarus?
:lol: :lol:

A good rise on this occasion WPT...... :twisted: