What do you guys think of Nick Davis now hes gone 2 Sydney?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

What do you guys think of Nick Davis now hes gone 2 Sydney?

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Hi everyone i'm new here
My names bec...
anyways I was wondering what you guys think of Nick Davis now that hes gone to Sydney and what you thought of him wen he was still at collingwood. As you prob already no were playing Sydney on Satday and I can't help but wonder how the crowd and our boys are going to treat him. I always thought he was great when he was with us hes a good player and all but when he left I was dissapointed and I didn't like him but i feel a bit sorry for him and I wish him all the best (except for when he plays collingwood) :) lol
There is just one team we favour...
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

I like to socialize.
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

I dont think u should bring this topic up, I mean I am all for opinions....but Nick Davis isn't a Collingwood player any more and never ever will be again (sorry to those who loved him) - He did wrong by our club, this is a Collingwood bored, no one mentions any other player who doesn't service our club any more Nick Davis should be no different!
CQ

Post by CQ »

didnt this thread get locked?
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Re: What do you guys think of Nick Davis now hes gone 2 Sydn

Hi evry one im sorry i bought the topic up im only new here and i didnt know some ppl would b un happy :cry:
but ill get over it :? i just want to make some new frends
bec

Post by bec »

Well i dont dislike nick because he is in sydney. He is still my fave player (outside of collingwood of course) and i wish him all the best for the future. Still love ya Nick
CQ

Post by CQ »

here come the nick loving cronies.... :roll:
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Hello Bec, let me welcome you to the board. My name is Bec too :) Nicky was my fave player. I loved (and still do) the way he kicks some of those amazing goals, where ya sit back and think, WOW! I was very upset when he left, and particulary the way he departed, but I still hope he plays well back home. (not against us tho, no super goals from you please ND, this week) Don't feel bad about bringing up this topic, you weren't to know. I know he did the club wrong, but we can still think about all the good stuff, surely that is ok, and if not, tough luck! :D
Bec
Go Pies!!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

thanks bec! your the first person to make me actually feel ok about bringing the topic up, but i am sorry to the people that are annoyed
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

no its ok i sometimes am a little sensitive and take things the wrong way
i was just interested to know what everyones thoughts are as the frist collingwood sydney game approaches us
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Noth'n wrong with you asking that question, either IMO! Those that can't bear it, don't need to read or comment about it. Prob. solved! LOL...
Bec
Go Pies!!
Joel

Post by Joel »

Hasn't this been done before?
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Here here Tess!
Bec
Go Pies!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

haha yeh joel, only about 25 times!

and as 4 u tess, who made u moderator? its an open discussion so i thought id discuss it!
Joel

Post by Joel »

tessa403 wrote:Yes it has but not in here! let us try and have a nice girls only discussion on ND without all the BS, sure its been done before and those that don`t wanna talk about him need not enter this little chat.
Tessa,

Just a question, what is going to be discussed that hasn't been discussed before?