SIGHTINGS

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

ButterGirl

i want to delete this but dont know how so I'll...

Post by ButterGirl »

edit.
Last edited by ButterGirl on Sat May 31, 2003 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Damn, I wish I lived nearer the city. I'd love to bump (not literally, well maybe :lol: ) into a footballer or two. I have been to barcode a couple of times, when I lived near the city for a few months. Doh! Although during off-season I guess I could be lucky to spot some (haven't yet tho) coz of where I live some come down here coz they own holiday houses or rent them. I'll just have to keep watch. :D
Bec
Go Pies!!
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

C'mon buttergirl - fess up!!!! Now Im soooooooooo intrigued....pray tell more!!! :) :) :)
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Well done Buttergirl, for not naming names. As much as im dying to know, this world needs more chicks like u who arent all out to ruin the sports star and get publicity and sympathy. Footballers r just as human as any guy at any nightclub, they all have the same needs.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

last night i had the best seats with the shittest view.......
cameron, travis and david cloke were sitting about 3 rows behind me.... and behind them was tania minnici :evil: with christi malthouse and a few players....david king? tristen walker and shane wakelin
:D :D :D
im excited by dale thomas... even if you're not ...
bec

Post by bec »

at the game on saturday night i was walking back to my seat at half time from te social club and i looked up and saw these two guys in suits as i got closer to them i realised that it was Dane Swan and Richard Cole, and boy did Swanny look hot
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Lol i would of sat down nearby and sent a waiter over to go "See that girl over there, she said for me to say 'drinks are on the house!'" heheheh im so demented :P

P.S Who saw Jason & Cam Cloke, Jarrod Molloy & Ryan Lonie on Black & white tv last nite! OMG how gorgeous were they all!!!!! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
15 in 8 days!!
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Chantal85

Post by Chantal85 »

I saw jason cloke at crown a while ago as well so maybe thats his little hang out. I also saw daniel giansiracusa tonight at highpoint. Hhe was signing stuff at the afl store, had a little chat to him :) sooo hot
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I seen MCG again on thursday- I was off in Hannah land again, but he had the same pair of jeans on and jumper and cap ive seen him in b4, he needs a new wardrobe!! Hahaha
JessDavisHollandLicaDidak

Post by JessDavisHollandLicaDidak »

well evn tho he isnt a collingwood playa:
i saw brad green on swan st in richmond (fkn hillarious, lol i luv dids)
and andrew dimattina on glenferrie rd, hawthorn

OH and rups came to my school in year9, LMAO michy!!! go da rupster! :P
maggiesgurl

tarrant

Post by maggiesgurl »

I went to a posh dinner thing with my dad.. only to meet the most hottest team in the afl.. COLLINGWOOD!! They are absolutly gorgeous on and off the TV. And yep.. I use to think the sun shined outa Chris Tarrant's ass.. until i realised that he actually thinks that! All the boys were great and had a chat.. but Tarrant.. had nothing to say.. not even Hi. :x
bec

Post by bec »

Tarrant doesnt like attention on himself and hes a really shy guy thats probably y he didnt say anything
swooper

Post by swooper »

Thats very true Bec bout Tazza. He may seem like he doesnt give a shit or unapproachable, but hes just a shy boy!! :D (and a gorgeous one at that!! :)
bec

Post by bec »

Couldnt agree with u more swooper, he is damn hot, i think that because hes so shy it just makes him seem hotter too :wink: but that may just be me
swooper

Post by swooper »

No its not just you!! I agree...........mmmmmmm :arrow: :D :D