Chant Survey....

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Why would you want to copy the Carlton CS and get special jackets? So they can bag you about copying them among other things? I think it looks better that it's a black and white jungle with a hint of gold every now and then. Who wants to look like a bunch of matchy matchies? Let the Carlton CS continue to look like a bunch of tools. I dunno, seems silly to me. Maybe I'm out of line in saying so.

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
cobood

Post by cobood »

Easy to see youre a newbie... Collingwood were the first to introduce special jackets for the squad... What ppl are saying is that we need to update... and look a bit professional not just a bunch of nuff nuffs....
Its got nothing wotsoever to do with copying Carlton... we dont copy... we start!

By the way are you one of us or what?.. you keep referring to us as YOU
shouldnt that be WE then? or are you excluding yourself?
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

is there another survey happening again?

i wanna fill 1 out and this time ill go over the 2 pages. just make sure my survey is about 10 pages long and ill fill it out every page
Arch@M32
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by Arch@M32 »

John Wren wrote:^ i've raised this before .... why do we still have a chrissy tarrant chant on the cfc website? who can get it removed?

Maybe they had foresight?

Post by 5150 »

I like the one where we sing Collingwood clap-clap-clap.