EDDIE COMES TO BANNER NIGHT.

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Trippy Pie

EDDIE COMES TO BANNER NIGHT.

Post by Trippy Pie »

Tonight at banner making, their was more than one surprise.
Not only did Cameron supply the food and drinks, (thanks Cam) but we also had Eddie come along and help out before he went to the
Footy Show.

Eddie hung around for at least 30 minutes spoke to everyone, posed for photos with anybody who asked, signed a few autographs and even helped out with making the banner.

Ofcourse he can not do this every week, but it has to start somewhere and hopfully he can make it along again some time in the near future.

COLLINGWOOD RULES!!!!!! no one else matters.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

That is very soon. Not a single person?
stik35

Post by stik35 »

Sh*t I missed it.
I had planned to to to Banner making last night and took my tracky to work to change but I didn't finish work till so late I decided to go home and watch the footy show instead.
BIG MISTAKE!
vamp7

Post by vamp7 »

NOT HAPPY JAN!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I was at Club Night, trust eddie to come when I'm not there but then again I would'nt miss a night with my sexy Jarrod Molloy.

As fan know I'm the cook at banner nights,
(were the pizza's better than my home made Spagetti bolagnese???) what I'd like to know will eddie pay for our dinner everyweek from now on hmmm...... :P
Guess I'd just have to follow it up .............

I guess everyone was on the best behaviour bc the great man was there hahaahaahaaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well done eddie we love you, see ya next week lol.. x x x x x x x x x
~~~~~~~~~~~ :D GO EDDIE :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss you Jarrod...
stik35

Post by stik35 »

Sh*t I missed your home made spaghetti bolognese as well?
That's even worse!

How come all the good stuff happens when I'm not there?

I'll be there next week for sure - will there be Adelaide banner making on Thurs night?
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
vamp7

Post by vamp7 »

PMSL @ stik35 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stik35 that would be great if you come to banner night bc the numbers DO drop when its an interstate banner to be made :P

And don't be to hard ya self I always miss out.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Miss you Jarrod...
cobood

Eddie comes to runthru

Post by cobood »

What a wonderful surprise our esteemed President bestowed on us last night......

Yep Eddie came to runthru and he was a sight for sore eyes.... What a man!! To take time off his busy schedule to visit us makes me feel very proud and very humble indeed....

We had a wonderful time lots of jokes and laughs shared with the man himself.... well what more can I say but that I was absolutely gobsmacked....

Thank you Eddie for the happiness you brought to sooooooo many ppl last night... (not forgetting all the drinks and pizzas ) oh yeah... it was party time last night at Laughnan Hall all right!! :D ....

.....and Cam you were walking around like the cat that swallowed the canary yesterday afternoon..... I'm walking around like the Mona Lisa today..... :lol: :lol: (Thanks for not telling me).... :D
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/