clubs/bars

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

cloke4me

clubs/bars

Post by cloke4me »

some one on shirtless afl had the idea of making a list of all the clubs/pubs/bars were the collingwood players hang out and party, and which ones go to which clubs! i thought id post the same topic on here, sorry is its already been done, i dont know but i thought id try.
:lol:
- clokes on fire -
CQ

Post by CQ »

what a stalkerish idea.
tarkyns_gal

Post by tarkyns_gal »

haha agreed
..."The Sun Came Up This Morning, So It's Been A Pretty Good Day"...

Mr Tarkyn J Lockyer
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Rattle and Hum
21 Arms
the Regent
Thirsty Dog
The Views............ hahah, nah- they r my pubs/ clubs- Go u Ballarat Hotty's!!!-
zoia

Post by zoia »

wat about good cheers
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

CQ wrote:what a stalkerish idea.

I dont think it is a stalking idea. Every person in melbourrne would know if you go to the motel on a saturday night without fail there will be at least one footballer there.
Or that the same as the spy except there will be most likely magpie boys there..

Or sunday night the star bar without fail a footballer will be there to

The only thing the needs to be asked is do you have the guts to go up and say something to them or do you have the ight look for them to approach you??? :wink: :wink: :lol:
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

as if obrees girl, put yourself in their shoes, imagine not even being able to go to a club without being bombarded with bloody teeny bopper stalkers, the older generation ones who can actually get in.

you know you can actually have fun without thinking of the players 24/7 and can actually go out and not see a single player and stil have a good time, but no obviously you cant and you feel the need to say, ohh lets go to spy and see if any players are there.. seriously, i can just imagine the players who go there to relax thinking %$^ can i ever get away from footy?!?!
Collingwood_Forever

Not a big deal

Post by Collingwood_Forever »

I don't think it's 'stalking' as such. Don't put these footballers on a pedastool guys. I couldn't count how many times throughout highschool and uni and life in general that I have been interested in going to a party or club because a guy that I like will be there. Just because they are footballers it doesn't mean that you don't have a chance it getting to know someone. Not everyone is as psycho as the stafford stalker and some people just wanna get out there and have fun. I think lots of people on this board think about footy 24/7!!!!! Not that that's a bad thing when the pies are involved :0)
CQ

Post by CQ »

ha, seriously if you think about footy 24/7 you really need to get out more..
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

CQ wrote:as if obrees girl, put yourself in their shoes, imagine not even being able to go to a club without being bombarded with bloody teeny bopper stalkers, the older generation ones who can actually get in.

you know you can actually have fun without thinking of the players 24/7 and can actually go out and not see a single player and stil have a good time, but no obviously you cant and you feel the need to say, ohh lets go to spy and see if any players are there.. seriously, i can just imagine the players who go there to relax thinking %$^ can i ever get away from footy?!?!

UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM get a grip I work at the motel so i think i dont go and jump over the players!!! The main reason they go to the motel is because teeny boopers dont get let in!!!! so they get to relax. Its a known fact about the motel!!! I do go out and have fun without footballers!!!!! I also use to be a dancer at the spy lounge last year so i never spoke to a player there either but i saw them so what!!!!! and it is also a known fact the ones that go to the spy lounge are looking for one thing and one thing only!!!!!! As for the star bar I go there to relax Because when you work every sat night you want to have a night off and i see them there so what!! I talk to the ones I know and the rest who cares!!!!!!!!!!! so before you jump down my throat about being a footy mole get the facts. Because dont worry the boys love the attention from the ladies I have never ever seen them complain!!! And if you are lucky enough to be let in the motel then you will probably not care about the footballers and be to busy checking out the models there
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

omg CQ u forgot 'Spotlight!' hahahah :lol:

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
15 in 14 days!!
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

lol yes how did i ever forget that one lisey ;) :D
CQ

Post by CQ »

Obrees_girl wrote:
CQ wrote:as if obrees girl, put yourself in their shoes, imagine not even being able to go to a club without being bombarded with bloody teeny bopper stalkers, the older generation ones who can actually get in.

UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM get a grip I work at the motel so i think i dont go and jump over the players!!! The main reason they go to the motel is because teeny boopers dont get let in!!!! so they get to relax. Its a known fact about the motel!!! I do go out and have fun without footballers!!!!! I also use to be a dancer at the spy lounge last year so i never spoke to a player there either but i saw them so what!!!!! and it is also a known fact the ones that go to the spy lounge are looking for one thing and one thing only!!!!!! As for the star bar I go there to relax Because when you work every sat night you want to have a night off and i see them there so what!! I talk to the ones I know and the rest who cares!!!!!!!!!!! so before you jump down my throat about being a footy mole get the facts. Because dont worry the boys love the attention from the ladies I have never ever seen them complain!!! And if you are lucky enough to be let in the motel then you will probably not care about the footballers and be to busy checking out the models there
dancer at the spy lounge eh, haha how credible!!

oh and as for me being lucky enough to get into the motel, WELLL im sure it would be a GREAT HONOUR in my eyes, yes, i think i will strive to get into there, cos u kno, i dont already have enuff places i enjoy going to, i think ill go to the motel and stalk the players! YAY!
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

I dont know why you are choosing to be a Bitch to me but there a lot worse things then being a ex dancer at the spy lounge ( also own 2 hairdressing salons) But I think you need to back up a bit. Just because I know where they go out !!!! i dont do drive bys Im not the girls who 2 weeks ago ran up and knocked on obrees and didaks door and did a bolt as they chased after me!!! No i work at a couple of clubs for extra cash so i could buy a new home! I also go other places other places. So please stop
CQ

Post by CQ »

righteyo. my original point was that its stalkerish to make a list of where they go, it has kind of escalated a touch.