girls

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

whats with all these new members posting in this topic?? :s
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Stop gossiping girls, its wrong to crap on about personal issues in such a public outlet. Grow up.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
duchess

Post by duchess »

Stop gossiping???

Isn't that the whole point of this channel? To discuss chick's stuff...

I am sure he has heard alot worse about himself and he'll laugh this off along with the rest.
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

duchess wrote:Stop gossiping???

Isn't that the whole point of this channel? To discuss chick's stuff...

I am sure he has heard alot worse about himself and he'll laugh this off along with the rest.
No, gossip is not the point of "this channel". This forum is for girls to go on and on (and on and on and on......) about their fave players and how hot they think they are, it is not the place for unsubstantiated gossip/rumours.
"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Exactly Kristin.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Its Jasons birthdat 2day- Happy 21st Clokey :D
CQ

Post by CQ »

fun sherriffs, let them gossip, theyre only making themselves look stupid ESPECIALLY scandalous, pffft, a friend of a friend, OH I VE HEARD THAT ONE B4!

i wonder where scandalous has disappeared to... she seems awfully quiet.
duchess

Post by duchess »

ok...i'm new, wasn't sure of the rules...

I'll be good from now on
cloke4me

msn

Post by cloke4me »

hey duchess du u have msn
- clokes on fire -
scandalous

Girls!

Post by scandalous »

Hey, the only reason i decided to post a reply was to set every1 straight, kinda figured that if every1 knew about jas & his girlfriend, they could just be happy for him!
I know he is very protective of her & likes to keep their relationship private. Also know that he wouldn't want her or his/her family to read these posts that are not true.
But believe what you want, guess the most important people know the truth anyway!
CQ

Post by CQ »

ohh lucky you decided to set us all straight :roll: seeing as none of us actually believe you, well i certainly dont neway!

why should i!?!?!
scandalous

Girls!

Post by scandalous »

CQ- not really sure why you don't believe what ive said & don't know how you want me to prove im telling the truth! Maybe if you actually went along to the functions you would have seen it for yourself!
But like ive said before ive got nothing to gain by lying!............... believe what you want!
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

What does it matter anyway if they cheat it only matters to tthe person they are with.
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

hahahaha CQ!!!!!! I agree wif u Brookie and Kristen, Girls who really cares if ur sisters uncles girlfriends best friends dog knos the players! The players lives should be kept private and not shared on this public foram for everyone to see. get ova it omg!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
CQ

Re: Girls!

Post by CQ »

scandalous wrote:CQ- not really sure why you don't believe what ive said & don't know how you want me to prove im telling the truth! Maybe if you actually went along to the functions you would have seen it for yourself!
But like ive said before ive got nothing to gain by lying!............... believe what you want!
hmm wonder why i wouldnt believe you...

and how do u know i DONT go to the functions, just bcos you go doesnt mean you have to scope the players and see whos with who.

i will believe what i want, and to be honest i couldnt give a flying %$^ whether he has a g/f or not!