Post by Buckley_King »

I'll bump this thread up after every bad game he has :roll:
lsdswooper

Post by lsdswooper »

Good on you champ, you just do that! :wink:
Clemo

Re: Shane Woewodin

Post by Clemo »

Buckley_King wrote:IMO we wasted our valuable number 14 pick on this dud, he has been disgraceful so far this year, and is on 500k a year! Softest, slowest player in the team.

Melbourne must be pissing themselves.
:evil:
Eat your words mate. You know NOTHING about football. I suppose he played really bad last night. Each time someone does a knocking - has to EAT their words. Think before you post - have a bit of logic. Your opinion is not worth a grain of salt.
Go Pies !!!!
pants42

Re: Shane Woewodin

Post by pants42 »

Buckley_King wrote:IMO we wasted our valuable number 14 pick on this dud, he has been disgraceful so far this year, and is on 500k a year! Softest, slowest player in the team.

Melbourne must be pissing themselves.
.. Best on ground performance tonight ,if he continues to deliver like that for the rest of the year or even close will be a valuable player for our great CLUB.
Clemo

Post by Clemo »

Yay - something positive. Woey was just brilliant. To all those who knocked him.. ie the media and our own so called "supporters" Read em' n' weep. :)
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Yey, Woey....Fantastic effort, he's steadily improving, and settling in well now... I think he is going along nicely, and I'm for sure a big Woey fan and I don't mind saying so.... Gr8t stuff Woe, you show em mate!
Bec
Go Pies!!
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Some ppl just have way too high expectations on players.. They expect them to come into a new team, new environment, new play strat's and know it all straight away... I've recently heard other players say that when they changed teams, it took them a while to really settle in and get back to form.. He needs our support and faith in him, like he has the faith in his supporters... Yes, he needs to keep up the consistency, and naturally he'll have a couple of bad games, but doesn't everyone? Also remember that many of the players in recent weeks (exc. bucks, taz and a few) have not been playing well either. Its amazing how good a player can start looking when the team starts to win and confidence builds...
Bec
Go Pies!!
mudlark

Woey

Post by mudlark »

8)
This is the second time Woey has dominated this year ,and his best is yet to come. You don't win a brownlow for being no good.
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
TRELOS

Post by TRELOS »

I thought Richard Cole was excellent, he may have only got 5 or 6 possies but his tackling was outstanding, its things like that the 1%'ers what win games like that, that was the type of tackling side we saw last yearr
GreekLunatic
Been liked: 15 times

Post by GreekLunatic »

great game woey and i hope this is the start of a good stretch of games that u can play for us go piessssssssssssssssssssssss
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Fantastic effort Woey!!!!!!!. Thought people were putting the knives in to soon,now keep it going Woey!!!!!

ps:heres a thought,seeing as we have a great win record at AAMII,maybe we should have played the wizard cup granny there *rofwl*,i know its to late but hey its a thought*S*.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
black&whitebeliever

Post by black&whitebeliever »

Great game Shane ....I knew we had a grat player on board when Shane put on the black and white.. we can continue to expect to see great things from him ..so much for the knockers last week who had already written him off.. let's face it he will have a bad day now and then .. but underneath that black and white jumper lies a true champion...
black&whitebeliever

Post by black&whitebeliever »

I think Shane's performance where it counts .. on the field .. ended this thread. Let' be a little more gracious with the players next time .
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Shane Shane Shane!! Good on you dude, BOG last night.

Shame Shame Shame to the Maggie fans who put shit on him.

For God's sake give the poor bloke a chance, he has been there five minutes and played only a handful of games. He will be an absolute Collingwood star over the next few seasons! A bloody gun.

Bucks and Shane! What a combination of class.
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
woe_is_me

Post by woe_is_me »

Shane Woewodin showed why we "wasted" our number 14 pick on him.

Brilliant game - he was the one player who was outstanding for 4 quarters, and he kept us in the game throughout.

To all of his knockers - a big thankyou from Shane for your feedback.

No doubt he will have bad games in the future - but he CAN play footy and like I said in my earlier post - he CAN find the footy and he will be valuable to us if we are to go anywhere in the immediate future!!

Now you can see what I am good for....