Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

colt

Post by colt »

Magpie Greg........how nice that you like living in your little world

This banter could keep going on forever, lets just agree to disagree :wink:
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Discussing Woey and having differening opinions is no problem - everyone's entitled to their opinion, good or bad - but personally attacking each other wont achieve anything.

If this thead gets personally abusive it will be closed. (MargOZ - bbmod5)
colt

Post by colt »

MG, you really are a strange little puppy aren't you.

I hope that place in your mind where you live is bright and cheery, as you seem to spend most of your time in it :lol: :wink: :roll:
colt

Post by colt »

MargOz

Can't you see this is friendly banter
Chill out girl :wink:
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

That's just it Colt, it isn't easy to tell the difference between banter and abuse and to know who's mates and who isn't when all you can see is the printed word! I'd just hate to see it all go too far but thanks for letting me know. Can't say it's my idea of fun tho!!! LOL!

GO PIES!
Marg
colt

Post by colt »

Marg

Not a problem.
You will know when I'm serious, I'll be using the little devils and not the happy smilies.

Cheers
Ant

Post by Ant »

yeah well MG you spelt Magipe Gegr wrong too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
STOKA35

Post by STOKA35 »

I watched woewodin last week against the crows i said to my old man he done some good things and bad things and there were at times he even pulled up short(soft efforts) in a few contests but he is a running type player if he gets the ball 20-30 times i suppose he is doing his job.
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Woey had a great game against the crows...but his opponent was nowhere to be seen. It was the first good game from woey this year...maybe since he won the brownlow.
He still seems like he is on the outer and not part of or doesn't want to be part of the team.
woe_is_me

Post by woe_is_me »

Why are people so unkind????
colt

Post by colt »

magpie greg wrote:
She likes to make stupid remarks about me just b/c she doesnt know enough about football and sport in general to know what a hack Woewodin is.
What a pity people make assumptions about others before getting all the facts first......and you in your profession MG should know better.

It's a shame that you think it's necessary to put someone down because they have a differing opinion to yours and that you can't see harmless banter :roll:

and by the way....the name is Colt.....not Colts
Blanch

Post by Blanch »

Some you crack me up. Hate him one week, love him the next, hate him again the week after......hehehehe

"oh what a hack he is"....hahahahahaha. Honestly, get a grip.

Fact: he's in the best 22 - cannot be disputed. That's right. He is, because the match committee pick "this hack" every week. FFS, give the guy a break.

Can one of you tell me who Woey played on against the eagles? Tell me who was so damaging that makes woey a "hack"?
My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

Olarenshaw was a hack MG; Woey is obviously not no.1 in your hit list. He is still adjusting to team play and also gets a quality player on him. When we play bad we all pick out a player we don't like and have a go at them as you do Woey. Woey is no Buckley and maybe we all set our standards to high when someone wins a brownlow. When he went off in the last quarter the weagles came back into the game, as the quality player on Woey was now free. Coincidence or not it happened. Woey is not alone in under performing in the current team, there are a few relying on last years deeds. Last year is history and we are out the eight.
woe_is_me

seriously....

Post by woe_is_me »

MagpieGreg calm down a bit....if you are for real and do believe that Woewodin is a hack - that's fine. But please back up your comments with facts. You say he didn't have an opponent against Adelaide - did they play with only 17 on the field?? Maybe, just maybe, he was too clever and smart for his opponent(s) and got away from them time and again.

You could use you same argument against Nathan if you like...when an onballer gets the ball in space it ALWAYS looks like he has no opponent. Singleing out Woewodin for unwarranted abuse may make you feel better, but he is definitely in our best side regardless of what you think!!

People make errors on the football field all the time, and just because he has a game or two where he doesn't STAR doesn't mean he is no good and no value to our team.

There are plenty of other players in our team who need to lift alot more than Shane Woewodin does.
*~Sheree_luvs_brodie~*

Post by *~Sheree_luvs_brodie~* »

look i aint agreeing or disagreeing with anyone coz every1 has there own opinion..but as collingwood supporters we should be encouraging our players no matter how poor they are playing!! maybe he doesnt play consistantly every week but he deserves a go and he is trying so hard!! gosh woey has been through alot, leaving a club he loved and a club he thought he would be playing 4, 4 the rest of his career...but no he came 2 us and he is trying, but i think every1 should hav some faith in him and give him a chance, like u saw in the crows game, wen he really sets his mind 2 it he will hav a great game!!

luv Sheree
LoTsa LuV sHeReE
XoXoX

*~ I LuV bRoDiE n TaRkYn 4 EvA~*
Go PiEs!