Pies vCrows

All Collingwood supporters are equally welcome to join the SA Magpies - CFC members & non-members, male & female, young & old.

Moderator: SA Magpies

Koz

Pies vCrows

Post by Koz »

I am a Collingwood and Western Magpies member from WA and wish to go to AAMI to watch the Pies v Crows on May 26.

Can you advise me of the best ground location (seating block) or where the SA Magpies and other CFC members usually sit?

Hope to catch up with fellow supporters at the Directors Hotel too. Do you meet before and after the game also?
"The euphoria is something special. Our members have been so patient for so long." Alan McAlister 1990
"The Collingwood Football Club supporters are the heartbeat of the AFL" Eddie McGuire 2010
Ian

Post by Ian »

Firstly re tickets - Bay 119 will be the Collingwood area for this match...either side e.g 118 or 120 is as good.....secondly the Directors will be the place to be in the afternoon and after match as our supporter group are renowned for their get togethers before games here so we hope you are able to come and enjoy the atmosphere. Keep an eye on here re further info re game day ............
I have not lost my mind...it's all backed up on my harddrive.
Koz

Post by Koz »

Thanks for the information Ian, much appreciated.
GO PIES!!
"The euphoria is something special. Our members have been so patient for so long." Alan McAlister 1990
"The Collingwood Football Club supporters are the heartbeat of the AFL" Eddie McGuire 2010
Lone Ranger
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Lone Ranger »

Im looking to go to this game too. Ive been to Sydney, Brisbane, Freeo, and Gold Coast where it is easy to buy a ticket from Ticketmaster/Ticketek.
Is it easy to get a ticket from Ticketmaster for Crows games once they go on sale, or are they hard to get and so I should get a package through Pie In They Sky?