The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

CQ

Post by CQ »

elvira, i like the sound of that rumour. though i wonder who we would swap for him? it would have 2 be some1 good seeing as hes a good young player.

Big poppa pump

Post by Big poppa pump »

I heard on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning that a potential swap will take place at the end of the year with claims that essendon will trade Solomon for A.Rocca.
One of the hosts on this program is Gary Honey former silver olympic medalist who is a passionate Collingwood supporter.
Having been a big fan of Pebbles since he arrived at Pieland i have been extremely dissapointed with him this year and if he continues in this form i think we will be big winners in that trade.
But hopefully Pebbles will come out firing soon and deliver the form that we all know he is capable of.
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

As I said in another post, Anthony is a worry....Seems dis-interested and doesnt contribute enough to the team!!!

Prove us all WRONG A.Rocca!!!!!!!!!!

ELVIRA........

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 26 April 2001).]
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

LOL i think i saw you ELVIRA looking splendid i did notice.

What do i have to do to get beer and chips 'hun'
and will you make an appearance at the 'G' when we rip through those carlscum maggots,maybe you might come over and give me a congratulory kiss...hmm well you never know do we !....LOL

Well take care 'hun'...LOL your a spooky little thing arn't you.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

A.ROCCA.....NOOOOOOO!!!

C'MON ANTHONY!!!

--------------
"gO aNtHoNy"....#23

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!
El Barto

Post by El Barto »

The only way Tarrant will get to play with Solomon if he goes to Essendon, as Solomon has agreed in principle to a new 3 year deal with the Bummers.
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Tell you what Joffa, next time I see you and you happen to look my way I will wave to you and you will then know who I am!!! Deal???

YES, I will be @ the G to watch the Carlton SCUMBAGS get belted!!!

ELVIRA............................................................................................................................
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Elvira i am so happy....DEAL

Was that you i saw at the Mayday protest today 'hun'?

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

hahahhahha um, no it wasn't me you saw Joffa as I happened to be @ work!! Although I did see some of the Mayday protest yesterday as I work on Collins Street....

I suppose you were there then????

ELVIRA ....

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 02 May 2001).]
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Human need
Not corporate greed.

Yep i was there 'hun'

Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Well, that reply was short but in the end sweet.......('hun') lol

Elvira.....
JLC

Post by JLC »

Elvira that interesting that you work on Collins St.
I work on 410 Collins street so i too saw some protestors in the morning of the march. Is Collins St big enough for the two of us ?????.........lol lol

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
JLC

Post by JLC »

Joffa you are a smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth operator but i think Elvira has enough love to go around.........lol lol

Seriously is Elvira a real person or is she made up ??? If you recall Joffa on ANZAC i was at ground level and was waving to you as you persisted in yelling out my name.........lol lol Now Elvira is saying she was on ground level ??? Thats weird

I work on Collins st in the city and now Elvira says she works on Collins street........lol Do i have a twin that i am unaware of Joffa ???

I will keep my eyes peeled at work Joffa to see if i get an Elvira sighting for you....

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

JLC...i was watching AFL wrap last night on channel 7 and they had the anzac day game on and guess what???.....U WERE ON TV!!!
You was celebrating a goal with ya mates and u were holdin a beer.

--------------------
"gO AnThOnY"...#23

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

JLC, Let me tell you that I'm as real as they come, believe me!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm interesting, you say that your working on Collins Street too, no.410,I'm VERY CLOSE by!!!!!!Ummmm, dont look to hard for me as you havent a clue of what I look like!!! So there....lol..lol...

Hey, why do you find it so weird that I was on Ground Level @ the Essendon game????????????

Oh and b4 I go, you were right about me having alot of love to go round, especially for all COLLINGWOOD people.

ELVIRA.....................................................

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 03 May 2001).]