The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

JLC

Post by JLC »

Hi Elvira,

i just found it strange as ground level anzac day was mainly essendon supporters.

How close am i to where you work ?? Its good to see you have a lot of love to go around. Its ineveitable that one day soon we will have lunch together.......lol

Anyway enjoy working on Collins Street Image

JLC

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

%$^ how many crazy ****S were out that day i go to college in the city and jeezus the crazy ppl round this povo city r made for street talk i reckon Melbourne is gettin worse than Adelaide
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Well JLC I find it strange you saying that there were all Essendon Supporters @ Ground Level cause where I was seated all around me and behind me were Collingwood supporters, there were a few Essenscum loosers around but not too many!! Anyways......

How close are you to where I work??? Lets just say TOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll leave it @ that for now!! & as for Lunch, well yeah you never never know!!!!

Dont know about you guys but I cant wait for Sunday's game.
Bring on the BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always Proud And Passionate - ELVIRA........
JLC

Post by JLC »

Hi Elvira.........

The Collingwood supporters you saw were probably my friends and i yelling and screaming...........lol

i was in section R10 and that seemed mainly Essendon to me ??

Well there are many shops and businesses nearby to where i work so i guess you could be working anywhere...Whether you want to meet me or not is entirely up to you "Elvira". If you do just let me know and i will adjust my lunchbreak for that day.

So Elvira do you think we are going to win on sunday ?? Out of curiosity where are you sitting on Sunday ?? Im going to be ground level of the Ponsford as im turning up early....

ciao

JLC

magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

LOL at JLC mate elvire is up the southern stand end not far from cheer squad where the better class supporter sits 'tongue in cheek'

Im gonna have to watch you JLC !!!

but it's all good.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa
JLC

Post by JLC »

Wow tongues in cheek.........lol Joffa is making the moves......lol

Im expecting a fired up speech Joffa this week. Carlton our arch rivals. Just think back to the pain we endured last year at Optus Oval. The humiliation and the pain we felt. Thats why i say NO MERCY. Give those guys hell just like we had to endure both on and off the field

As for Elvira she seems very sceptical for some reason. At the end of the day we are all Collingwood supporters, so i say onelove....lol

Go Pies

JLC

Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Hello again JLC.....

Well like I said your working close by me in Collins Street!! That's all I'm saying for now as I dont want to let too much out & I also think that it was very sweet of you to say you would adjust your lunch break if I decided to meet up with you for lunch considering youve never met me before!!!!!! But hey, THE MYSTERY WILL CONTINUE.........................................

Re: Sundays Match, I have reserved seats all year for all home games being on Ground Level Row A, right up the fence (Southern Stand)

And as far as I'm concerned YES I believe that Collingwood CAN & WILL beat SLOW CARLSCUM on Sunday .....and I can hardly wait for that!!!!!!!!! Can you?????

Go PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always Proud And Passionate - Elvira....
JLC

Post by JLC »

Hi Elvira,

Thats cool you dont have to tell me where you work. Im an accountant, im not sure if thats a good or bad thing. The offer for lunch is open ended Image

I always sit in the Ponsford Stand even though im an AFL member as well.

I think this will be our week finally!!!!! Im going expecting to see Collingwood run all over Carlton in the last quarter as our youth will shine through.

JLC

magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

WOW !!

A THREESOME..............................LOL

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
JLC

Post by JLC »

No Joffa the criteria is that u have to work on Collins st......lol

APA

Elvira

Post by Elvira »

JLC, There's absolutely nothing wrong with being an accountant, just means your a brain which is a good thing!!!!hahahh lol!!!
umm you say I seem sceptical?????????????????????????????????

Hey Joffa,What do you really mean when you say Elvira is
" with the better class supporter 'tongue & cheek'"???????????
Is it a bad thing that I have reserved seats for the COLLINGWOOD games??? I cant help but love my club and want decent seats for BLOCKBUSTER games such as the Carlscum VS PIES....

Always Proud And Passionate - Elvira....................
JLC

Post by JLC »

Go on Elvira just give me a clue as to what you do ???
Im thinking you work at AON house as that is a big building ....
Please dont say u work at 7-11........lol

JLC

Elvira

Post by Elvira »

ahhhahahhahah hahahhahaha hahhahahahhahahhah
GOOD ONE JLC, I havent laughed sooooo much b4!!!
7-11, Yes I do NOT!!!! ahahahha!!!!
AON HOUSE - NO!!!!!

ELVIRA.....The Mystery Continues..........................
JLC

Post by JLC »

Just tell me.............One of the Cafes ???
A bank ?? am i close ??

The suspense is killing me......

JLC

magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Elvira hello 'hun'

At the ponsford they drink sherry

At punt road end we like to rip into earl gray breakfast tea.........LOL

Be wary of wolves in sheeps clothing 'hun'