Port Adelaide trip pics

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Geoffy Pie

Port Adelaide trip pics

Post by Geoffy Pie »

here are a few pics from a very enjoyable trip away with the magpie army......... :D
this is the first installment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything
cobood

Post by cobood »

OOOOOOOOOOOH the memories.......

Great pix GP.... Thanks
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

The top photos are from the winners circle at rundall mall about 5pm ( well you gotta be confident ) and believe it or not during our rendition of many songs we were pelted with ice from morons next to some snow making machine in the mall, but in true collingwood fashion we didnt even flinch.

The bottom photo you will see a guy about to get of the bus his name is tom and he is in his first year in cheersquad and has been a great help doing the chants on match day along with geoffy pie and dan.
When we escaped moron park friday night and got on the bus poor tom was just sitting there so devastated his head was just between his knees i wanted to cry with him..he's a great passionate collingwood supporter.

Good on ya boys well done ,geoffy pie good pics mate
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

joffa_the_man_in_gold wrote:The top photos are from the winners circle at rundall mall about 5pm ( well you gotta be confident ) and believe it or not during our rendition of many songs we were pelted with ice from morons next to some snow making machine in the mall, but in true collingwood fashion we didnt even flinch.

The bottom photo you will see a guy about to get of the bus his name is tom and he is in his first year in cheersquad and has been a great help doing the chants on match day along with geoffy pie and dan.
When we escaped moron park friday night and got on the bus poor tom was just sitting there so devastated his head was just between his knees i wanted to cry with him..he's a great passionate collingwood supporter.

Good on ya boys well done ,geoffy pie good pics mate
Hmmm. . . . I dont know that I agree.
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

My god in the winners circle pic i just spotted emma in long white pants sucking on a bottle of coke ...some things just never change :) well i spose its better than sucking on a bong :)
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
stik35

Post by stik35 »

He sure is Joffa, I sit next to him in the Cheersquad and it's great to have people like him cheering and chanting - can't wait till next week when hopefully there will be something to cheer about.
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
zoia

Post by zoia »

has anyone told tom about this web site so he can post on it
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Hi ya Gang true right cobood what fantastic memories we have from the weekend.

I agree that Tom is a fantastic guy I really got to know him through out the weekend, his a fun person to be with and to chat to. and Magpies 1983 I will msg him later when I get some credit to tell him about this site.

The Randle mall circle That was soooooooooooo much fun! I loved the idea of it.
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

Yeah guys heaps of memories in all these photos, i have a few more but these are the cream of the crop so if u want to see them just ask me either at the football or on thursday nights at banner making and if i'm not feeling lazy i might print some out ;)
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything
NaUgHtY_pRiNcEsS

Post by NaUgHtY_pRiNcEsS »

hey
how is eveyryone? good pics you all look like yous r having a ball. Tom looks like he would be a gr8 guy to get to know, well good on you guys u all rox!!
lUv BeC
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Can somebody fix the sign just outside of ballarat (melb side) on the western highway where it sez its an adelaide and port friendly zone- PFFT AS IF!!!!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Its not as easy to destroy as is looks, trust me. But then again, its hard when youve got 2 girls to help u :wink:
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Oh. Oh. . . . Yeah, I guess its not. . . . Interesting. Hmmm. . . . . . Interesting deduction. Again, I can see why thats hard. . .
Joe

Post by Joe »

Great pics Geoff.
We had a great time over there.
If I only get too a few games a year it will definitely be the interstate ones.
Tom is definitely passionate.
I love the way he spreads out his arms when he chants.
GO PIES
zoia

Post by zoia »

i love the pics i seem to have got my head in a few of them too