CHEER SQUAD SOLD OUT

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

MagpieMel

CHEER SQUAD SOLD OUT

Post by MagpieMel »

It's happened... I enquired about joining the cheer squad today and was told it is now sold out. Yes I know I am late at wanting to join, I already have my legends membership but after going away with you guys last week I really wanted to join. Looks like I'll have to be quicker next year, Maybe I can get around the sell out considering I already have my reserved seats.
Joe

Post by Joe »

You can still join but not get the reserved seat.
At least u are in it then.
GO PIES
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

If I could do that I would be happy looks like I'll be back on the phone to the club Tuesday. Thanks
zoia

Post by zoia »

i thoguth there was a waiting list to join up
jessa

Post by jessa »

I wonder if it will be hard getting back in the cs next year.
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

i would assume that this years members would get first priority over whether they want to rejoin or not.
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything
jessa

Post by jessa »

Thats what i was thinking about too. say those ppl who have been in the cs for years miss out...there will be alot of angry supporters.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

I seriosuly hope this years members get preference, but thn again who knows,. Ive been in the CS for 4 years now and i still dont get seating preference.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
jessa

Post by jessa »

If we all get preference that means there wont be enough seats for new ppl again next year. lol. i think the cheersquad should be as big as we like..just coz other teams don't have enough ppl to fill it up.
zoia

Post by zoia »

thats why u sign up and pay the day the go on sale
Joe

Post by Joe »

ooooooh ooooooooooh
oooooooh ooooooooh
GO PIES
zoia

Post by zoia »

thats rite ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

The collingwood cheersquad is now the hottest ticket in town its friendly its passionate its innovative in the things it does, i love this cheersquad and i love bragging about it, i especially love the way the new people have been accepted and made feel welcome, i love how the kids get involved...banner making on thursday nights is now a packed house, everyone has a job and simply gets it done, time and time again i hear opposition supporters say how they wish that there cheersquad was half as good as ours.

Cameron at the club does a terrific job along with the commitee it really wasnt that hard all we had to do was get the message out that this cheersquad is for everyone, some of us copped a shit bagging last year for having a vision in wanting the collingwood cheersquad to become the biggest and best and friendliest cheersquad in the business..the cheersquad SOLD OUT i love it !!

And the most exciting part of it all is very soon old buggers like myself can hand the reigns over to the younger folk in the squad and know that they will even do a better job, to have been involved with many others in transforming this thing into something big and special has been very heart warming.

Its been fantastic thanks to everyone who is a member of our cheer squad.
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net