Travis Cloke

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

From what I heard him say last night it still seems fairly clear he'll stay. The anxiety caused as a result of him making an appearance is very amusing.
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
Lone Ranger
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Lone Ranger »

Collingwood only make signing announcements on The Club now. He may well have signed but they will say he hasnt until next Tuesday night.
Joel

Post by Joel »

burnsy17 wrote:I think the interview was something Ed set up... think about it.... we cant pay him any more money, but an 'exclusive' interview on the footy show where really, he gave us nothing, would have set the footy show back how much? $10K...? $20K...?

A few of those, and there's the extra $ he's after.
This wouldn't suprise to be honest.

I reckon he has signed, they are probably just waiting to announce it before we play Carlscum.
Last edited by Joel on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

$50 says you know more people at the club than c4e does
rocketronnie

Post by rocketronnie »

Bored.
"Only the weak believe that what they do in battle is who they are as men" - Thomas Marshall - "Ironclad".
rocketronnie

Post by rocketronnie »

frankiboy wrote:I'm taking Hiss next time I go fishing. Guaranteed to bag out 8)
But who is it who will be in the boat with you? That's the question...
"Only the weak believe that what they do in battle is who they are as men" - Thomas Marshall - "Ironclad".
partypie

Post by partypie »

Trav's sponsors will be loving this. I have heard him mention his sponsors a couple of times on tv. That's what they want and if he can get them a mention he will getting a few more sponsors. Don't think that is in the salary cap. Don't get sucked in and let the controversy ruin your day
TK

Post by TK »

Wish this would stop and get over with - Freo clearly not the option for Trav with his "Travel and Sweating" issues but I was concerned about the Carlton Link and Trav saying that Cam and Swann were and are there and there is a big possibility that MM might be there soon too.

I do believe that Wellingham, Beams should be the priority for our future. Trav is very important but should be happy with 4..... IMO
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the courage to do what is right in the face of it...."
arb

Post by arb »

ClokingDevice wrote:It's obvious from listening to all parties involved including Trav last night that the deal is all but done with a few minor sticking points..
That's funny - I could have sworn Cloke said/intimated that there were some major differences to be still sorted out. My guess is the two top issues are still term and price.
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

Nick - Pie Man wrote:How much are you willing to bet that I got no money back?
You never got one cent refund , fact , Nick/CD
1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

arb wrote:
ClokingDevice wrote:It's obvious from listening to all parties involved including Trav last night that the deal is all but done with a few minor sticking points..
That's funny - I could have sworn Cloke said/intimated that there were some major differences to be still sorted out. My guess is the two top issues are still term and price.
Obvious gamesmanship to get a little more
We will feast on their bones
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

frankiboy wrote:I'm taking Hiss next time I go fishing. Guaranteed to bag out 8)
I thought you were referencing the Godfather II for a minute there.

Shame.
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

Collingwood 4 eternity wrote: You never got one cent refund , fact , Nick/CD
Really, you still think we are the same person :lol:

Embarrassing yourself
rocketronnie wrote:Bored.
He's the chairman of the bored.. Hoo Hah
We will feast on their bones
Johnno75
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Johnno75 »

The club cant afford to give lollies away at the moment.....

David Cloke has been auditing the club so he knows exactly what they need to give Travis.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

Seriously, enough of this. It's tiresome.

It's polluting too many threads. No one cares if some douchebag did or didn't get a refund, and no one cares if some douchebag is or isn't some other douchebag.

(Apologies to Nick & CD for the douchebag slur - used for effect)