What do you guys think of Nick Davis now hes gone 2 Sydney?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Nat

Post by Nat »

I think he probably thinks he has made the right decision now with us struggling and Sydney firing on all cylinders. Of course playing with the Swans is not the same as being a Pie but success is also important and he is home. Funny about him splitting with Natalie as he always said Haley was the one.
If only we could turn back time!
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

The girl I used to see Nick with a lot was gorgeous.
Oh I LOVE the Pies so much. Oh I am SO much in love with you. But why do you let me down so much? You let me down, let me down, let me down. You destroy my soul, the essence of my world.
bec

Post by bec »

when did u used to see him? was it towards the end of last season?
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

I used to mainly see him between 2000 and 2001. Saw him at the footy and at shopping centres like Southland quite a lot. The girl had long blonde hair and a stunning figure. But I saw the two of them together a couple of months ago in Melbourne believe it or not so she must have gone to Sydney with him and they are still together of they were just catching up. I could not be sure.
Oh I LOVE the Pies so much. Oh I am SO much in love with you. But why do you let me down so much? You let me down, let me down, let me down. You destroy my soul, the essence of my world.
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

I used to mainly see him between 2000 and 2001. Saw him at the footy and at shopping centres like Southland quite a lot. The girl had long blonde hair and a stunning figure. But I saw the two of them together a couple of months ago in Melbourne believe it or not so she must have gone to Sydney with him and they are still together or they were just catching up. I could not be sure.
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

hey chicks Ill tell u that I will still sit and watch Nick play and I still yell out GO NICKY when he gets the ball. I just cant help it after being his #1 fan for so many years at collingwood it was heart breaking to see him go but to be honest deep down I knew he would go.

He was a great guy to chat to and he also give nice hugs.

I miss him deeply at Colligwood but life goes on without him there. AS I recall an old player or coach once said Football is a funny game.
LICA IS THE PERFECT PACKAGE !!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

that would have been haley youre talking about madeline.
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Yes CQ, you are right, checked with my friend and she said her name was Haley/Hayley. Is a singer, went to US last year and is working on a CD. She said the Sydney girlfriend was really short and not as nice as H. So Nick is engaged I read, I wonder who to???
bec

Post by bec »

i still do that too, i always check to see how he played if i missed him playing. i know hes not engaged because i spoke to him the other week and he told me he wasnt
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

so Bec if you still speak to Nick I guess he would be telling you how happy he is in Sydney compared with here. (what a shame). Remember he changes his mind so maybe he really is engaged.
bec

Post by bec »

i know he is really happy in sydney
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

I guess that it is good for him Bec. It is disappointing that he didn't like Melbourne.
Nat

Post by Nat »

Do not think he hated Melbourne that much, he certainly loved his Melbourne chick.
If only we could turn back time!
bec

Post by bec »

He didnt hate Melbourne its just that he like Sydney better and he had family up there
lisamarie

Post by lisamarie »

I heard he had broken up with Natalie but he is still seeing his old Melbourne girlfriend but at the football in Sydney about a month ago there were some girls sitting in front of me talking about him. One of the girls was saying how she was just starting to see him so who knows what he is up to.