HELLO AGAIN

Pretend Poms and Real Ones chew the fat and slurp warm beer here!

Moderator: LondonPIE

merissajade

HELLO AGAIN

Post by merissajade »

Its my first time on here for awhile just so busy at the moment as i was away in newqauy for the weekend :lol: Would say its almost as nice as Torqauy in gold ole vic. Well looks like the boys are not doing as well as we had all hoped i think after the success of last year a bit more hope we had at the start of the season is really not going to go any further then just a few good wins and not making the fianls this year. I do hope that they pick up a bit in the second half of the season but time will only tell!!!!!!!!!!

Well Im not sure i will be able to make it to the Roebuck on the 27th as i have a fuction for my bf's work but i will let you all know!!
Take care all
AND KEEP ON POSTING HERE AS IT SEEMS TO BE NOONE IS REALLY BOTHERING.......NOT A DIG JUST AN OBSERVATION!!!!!!!

LOVE Merissa :lol:
GO THE PIESSS!!!
Chris Dawes is sooo sexy!!! Dane Swan LEGEND
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hi merissa the poms killed the aussies in rugby last night.
merissajade

Post by merissajade »

I HATE RUGBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
GO THE PIESSS!!!
LondonPIE

Post by LondonPIE »

That is probably a good thing Merrissa as it is the only thing us Poms can win at at the moment!!!!!
Audre est Facere!!
Life is all Black and White
www.putneymagpies.com
Joe

Post by Joe »

When beckam starts to play for another country then you have reason to worry.lol
You may win the rugby world cup.
I dont know anything about it,just wot i heard.
I discovered this London supporters section.
How is the warm beer guys.
My mate lives in Nottingham,he supports The forest.
REGARDS
annewilo

Post by annewilo »

Oh please London Pie, you will now be responsible for the first round of drinks on Friday night. Its bad enough I have to put up with whinging poms at work, now I have to listen to their rubbish in our Collingwood Club.
First topic on the agenda for tomorrow nights foundation committee meeting-no discussion of any sporting event around the world!!!!

Anne
The Knights of Abbotsford
markstevens

Post by markstevens »

The inaugural committee meeting of the London Supporters group was successfully held at The Roebuck last Friday, despite the lack of food :cry: The less said about the karoake the better :evil: I'm sure annewilo could belt out Bohemian Rhapsody better than any of those on show . :wink: The minutes will refresh my memory on who was elected to what position, but we are all determined to make this group successful and create an impact in the BARFL scene. Further details about our end of season trip will follow, but make sure you have a valid passport :D
Floreat Pica
annewilo

Post by annewilo »

Well said Mark. Minutes will be out this week.

Yours
Anne
The Knights of Abbotsford
merissajade

Post by merissajade »

hi all i will no longer be able to be the secretary of the group. My situation has changed and will no longer able to full fill the duties and would like to hand it over to Anne as she is the secretary really lol.

Hopefully i will be able to attend some of the fuctions.

Thanks everyone take care
Merissa
GO THE PIESSS!!!