Convos with the players

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

WiCkEdzZ mAgPiEzZ

Convos with the players

Post by WiCkEdzZ mAgPiEzZ »

Hey girls..... I was put in a position today where I could have easily struck up a convo with any of the Cloke boys (including David) Betheras, Tarks, Bucks or Brodie, except I had no idea what to say to start the convo going!!!!! :(

Does any one have any ideas on how to strike up a convo with a stranger let alone a very gorgeous, well known footballer stranger???

And... any experiences of this kind??

Love always Emma :D

*****COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES FOREVER*****
bec

Post by bec »

They are all pretty laid back and they dont really mind what you talk about, but if u talk to them long enough they will start talking about stuff too, dont be too shy just go up and talk to them about anything. It helps to if u wanna get a photo with them cos then that can easily kick start some conversation between the two of you.
CQ

Post by CQ »

talk to rupe hes the best!!! :D
bec

Post by bec »

Glenn Freeborn is also a great person to talk to, hes really nice as are most of the boys. :lol:
michy

convos

Post by michy »

Rups is the best to talk!!!! He will talk to u about anything and everything especially if ya got his number like i do, he goes nuts over his fans!!!!
WiCkEdzZ mAgPiEzZ

Post by WiCkEdzZ mAgPiEzZ »

thanks everyone....so i can just say anything? i suppose there used to people they dont know just coming up to them out of the blue :P
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

just tell them there hair is good or sumfin, haha, nah j/k!! Just say wot u would say to ne other person I suppose..Ryan Lonie is VERY nice to talk to, hes a bit shy but wen u talk to him 4 a while hes kool!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox[/list]
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

i agree rach, ryan is so nice. last year ryan did the TAC talk to one of our classes, he talked to me for ages and told me the latest on tarkyn's concussion and looked and read through my tarkyn scrapbook. he is so cute. ( unlike the other player there :x )
ive met the clokes before and they are really nice especially cam.
but im too biased and say that tarks would have to be the nicest. he checked like twenty times to see if it was ok to sign my folder in a certain spot and blew me a kiss at the parade :oops: gotta luv him
but ive never met a player who hasnt been nice, all the collingwood players are and would be happy to talk to you :D

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
go_pies_03

Post by go_pies_03 »

nah taz is the best, i went down to the training the other day at lunch time,i was in my uniform and taz was saying, thanx for skipping skool for me! it was cute!
and then another time i was geting my pic taken with him and we had this whole convo about smiling! coz he asked me if i was smiling and said yes and he said are you sure! and i said yes. and he was like yo betta be smiling! and i was like, well are you smiling and he said of course! it was so cute!
Premiership Pies 03
Joe

Post by Joe »

Try "got a light"lol
or "have u got the time"lol
or "havent I seen you somewhere before"lol
sory gals just couldnt help myself.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

LOL magpie Joe :D I find a after a couple of reds the conversation flows quite smoothly..........(hic!)
maggiesgurl

chat to the reserves

Post by maggiesgurl »

You know.. I've spoken to the all the boys and i reckon the best one's to chat to are the reserves/2 team. See these are the one's who are still only half sportstars and actually have something to say. Not that the boys aren't good to have a chat with.. just saying the others are good too. Oh and when wondering what to say.. just go "Hey.. how's it going"? Just like you would say to any other guy you meet!!! They are still human... just very hot humans!!!! :P
bec

Post by bec »

and famous boys lol
magpie_courtney

Lokan

Post by magpie_courtney »

I went to the buckley brigade thing (i'm only a youngster) and i was standing in a line waiting to do a drill and Lokan just striked up a convosation, i was talking to him for a while about mud and he kept making jokes about scott burns skin, hes really easy to talk to.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

haha- how fun was the Bux Brigade's

Any how- some convo starters for the boys- Ella Steph and Ash will appreciate them more than others :P

Nice Shoes............ Brodz- he had cool dunlop volley's on
Nice Car................Ryan- we luv the monaro
Nice Bonds............C.Cloke :lol:
Nice Jocks..............J.Cloke
Nice Fan Club...........Tex :wink: