What do you guys think of Nick Davis now hes gone 2 Sydney?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

angel

Post by angel »

I know he still sees Haley when he is in Melbourne. She was the love of his life but he always had other girls in tow. I also know his mother wanted to move back to Melbourne and his brother Josh was prepared to come as well but he decided to go back.
omega

Post by omega »

Glad he broke up with Natalie as she was supposed to be an absolute bitch and it is because of her that she went back. He was going to sign and then she came back from England. And that came from a close source. She should have stayed there.
Always take time to smell the sweet scent of the roses.
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

He is playing really well and depsite the crap i got last yr n this yr as long as nick is happy then i am happy........u only play teh best when u r happy with who u are and he is sydney!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
Nat

Post by Nat »

Good on you Tara for sticking true to your colours.
If only we could turn back time!
bec

Post by bec »

I hear u Tara, i have copped that much but i dont care as u said im happy if hes happy, and he is playing great footy
omega

Post by omega »

Well he is an exciting player to watch and once you have seen him play for your club it is hard to overlook him, I sneak a glance at his performances. Bec it is amazing that you actually talk to him. You could have been his chick maybe.
bec

Post by bec »

i dont and didnt want to be his chick, i mean hes a cool person and all of that, but not for me. lol i dont talk to him that much anymore, its just the odd msg, nothing important though
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

do you know Bec, if he dumped Natalie or she dumped him. I am only asking because the last time I heard he was meant to be very much in love with her and wanted to go to Sydney because she refused to live in Melbourne at his place that he bought which was near where his old girlfriend was apparently living.
Oh I LOVE the Pies so much. Oh I am SO much in love with you. But why do you let me down so much? You let me down, let me down, let me down. You destroy my soul, the essence of my world.
bec

Post by bec »

i know that he is not with natalie anymore, but im not too sure if he has another gf or not i havent asked him, i havent spokent to him in a while
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

So you don't know Bec the circumstances of their breakup? I think I heard that he was living in a unit near his mother but is now living back home. His parents have split and his father Craig who used to play with us lives closer to central Sydney.
Oh I LOVE the Pies so much. Oh I am SO much in love with you. But why do you let me down so much? You let me down, let me down, let me down. You destroy my soul, the essence of my world.
omega

Post by omega »

Gosh the inside info is interesting, Bec you should ask him the cirumstances of the breakup, now I want to know. Goss is fun.
bec

Post by bec »

He still lives by himeself but near his mum
angel

Post by angel »

has rented out his Hampton townhouse. glad he has split with Nat.
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

GET OVER IT!!

He isn't a Magpie anymore, discuss this on a Sydney Bulletin Board!!
omega

Post by omega »

but he was good to watch while a Maggie and gave better value than some on this list ever will.