delistings

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

foxy

Post by foxy »

bloody hell paul i nearly had a heart attack when i read that.
Mich@el

Post by Mich@el »

Same with me foxy, although I am also concerned about the lack of respect Patterson gets from you guys!
Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

I don't get it.
We delist Wild AND Godden...OK neither would get games with anyone else so I see the logic
even if a bit brutal; but meanwhile Patto STILL avoids the undertaker!
How can this be?
Can anyone offer a suggestion as to why MM should be retaining Patto?
Have I had it wrong all these years?
Wasley and Lokyer must be getting a bit twitchy.
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

I don't think Lockyer would be getting twitchy, I thought he showed great potential in his first year, although I do agree that the goal hungry little midget should go along with that disgrace to the 35 guernsey.

/FF
foxy

Post by foxy »

that disgrace to the no.35 guernsey? what a bloody stupid thing to say. you're obviously totally blind if you can't say that presti improved this year into a good defender, who can take a key forward out of a game completely. quite frankly i wouldn't be surprised if MM tried him on the half-forward like next year. he made his name as a junior as a mobile CHF.

and why the hell would lockyer be nervous? i expect to see him play every game for the black and white for the next 10 years.
michy

Post by michy »

well said foxy , Lockyer has been great for us and besides he's a spunk . To all you 35 baggers leave Presti alone he has been great and has shown improvment which is promising.I totally agree with Foxy.
Broadie

Post by Broadie »

Well Michy got in before me, but Foxy is spot on.

In fact, can Nick or Mike check the recrods for us? I think that's both the first Foxy posting without a Wozza reference and the first time he's been completely coherent and sensible.

What next, an admission that Wozza won't win the 2000 Brownlow?
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Well I still haven't changed my mind about Prestigiacomo and I don't think I will, because I have been a fairly good judge of Collingwood players lately, anyway season 2000 will separate the men from the boys, ultimately some of us will be wrong others will be spot on with player assesments.

/FF