Jokes Jokes and More Jokes

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Tannin

Post by Tannin »

^ :lol:
�Let's eat Grandma.� Commas save lives!
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Morrigu wrote:On their way to get married, a young couple are involved in a fatal car accident. The couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven.

While waiting, they begin to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter shows up, they asked him.
St. Peter says, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out," and he leaves.

The couple sat and waited for an answer . . . for a couple of months. While they waited, they discussed that IF they were allowed to get married in Heaven, SHOULD they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all. "What if it doesn't work?" they wondered, "Are we stuck together FOREVER?"

After yet another month, St. Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informs the couple, "you CAN get married in Heaven."

"Great!" said the couple, "But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slams his clipboard onto the ground.
"What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple.

"OH, COME ON!!" St. Peter shouts, "It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have ANY idea how long it will take me to find a lawyer!!
Tick. :lol: :lol:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
think positive
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by think positive »

Morrigu wrote:On their way to get married, a young couple are involved in a fatal car accident. The couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven.

While waiting, they begin to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter shows up, they asked him.
St. Peter says, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out," and he leaves.

The couple sat and waited for an answer . . . for a couple of months. While they waited, they discussed that IF they were allowed to get married in Heaven, SHOULD they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all. "What if it doesn't work?" they wondered, "Are we stuck together FOREVER?"

After yet another month, St. Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informs the couple, "you CAN get married in Heaven."

"Great!" said the couple, "But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

"OH, COME ON!!" St. Peter shouts, "It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have ANY idea how long it will take me to find a lawyer!!
see i told you it was real!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
think positive

Post by think positive »

see i told you it was real!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Oops. Too much data.
think positive

Post by think positive »

3.14159...etc wrote:Simple, you should have stood on, or kicked his substitute ball away and thrown the original in a lake or bunker.

~This golf tip was brought to you by the Lance Armstrong school of "How to succede in sport with out ever playing by the rules".
yes, but Lovedids had proof!!
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

think positive wrote:
3.14159...etc wrote:Simple, you should have stood on, or kicked his substitute ball away and thrown the original in a lake or bunker.

~This golf tip was brought to you by the Lance Armstrong school of "How to succede in sport with out ever playing by the rules".
yes, but Lovedids had proof!!
Hence the dilemma, having cheated by pocketing the other blokes ball, you then think of him as a cheating bastard for dropping out another.

I like it. An act played out in many club tournaments I'm thinking, and displayed perfectly in Goldfinger from memory. :wink:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

VERY BRAVE MAN JOKES ---

How do you turn a fox into an elephant?
Marry It!

What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.

Why is the space between a woman's breasts and her hips called a waist?
Because you could easily fit another pair of tits in there..

How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good?
Put a nipple on it.

Why do women fake orgasms ?
Because they think men care.

If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you,
what have you done wrong?
Made her chain too long

Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?
Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to
support you.

Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It's one of those 'evolutionary things' that allows them to stand closer to the
kitchen sink.

Why do men pass gas more than women?
Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do
you let in first ?
The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%..
It's called a Wedding Cake.

Why do men die before their wives?
They want to.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Brave man jokes? Suicidal more like it.

:lol: :lol: :P :P :oops: :oops:

Post by 5150 »

There's a little girl named Rose. One day she asks her mother, "mummy, why did you name me 'Rose'" Her mother says, "Because you father accidentally dropped a rose petal on your face when you were a little baby. It was so precious."

Then there's another girl named Lilly who asks her mother why she was named "Lilly." She responds, "because when you were a little girl you father accidentally dropped a lilly petal on your face. It was adorable."

A third girl asks her mom"hagn brka jsdh ska gna"
Her mother responds, "shut up, Cinderblock."
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

How do you know Marilyn Monroe responds because when you were girl you father dropped a lilly petal on your face?
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

My girlfriend just got a tattoo of a shell on her inner thigh; if you put your ear to it you can smell the ocean.

Post by 5150 »

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Louisiana State University .

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.

Probably wasn't the same damn elephant...
CP

Post by CP »

Q: What's the hardest thing about rollerblading?

A: Telling your parents you're gay.
Buttsy-Bells

Post by Buttsy-Bells »

What are the five most useless things in the world ?

The Pope's balls and three cheers for the umpire.
ex : You love Collingwood more than you love me
b-b: I love Carlton more than I love you