The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Dark Lord

Post by Dark Lord »

Zaius wrote:CW is a print media hack wanting to get into TV. She has a head for radio, if you know what i mean.
She has a Head for Radio, but a Voice for Newspaper...
GreekLunatic
Been liked: 15 times

Post by GreekLunatic »

let her crap on with her monkey crap i wonder why did 3aw employ her for cause she is schisenhausen or how ever its spelt
CQ

Post by CQ »

caro needs to get back on her broomstick and fly far, far away.
teegee

Post by teegee »

Ms. Wilson harbours a secret desire to be the female equivalent to Eddie in this town. She has spent many long afternoons on the psychiatrist's couch spilling her not too svelte guts about this uncontrollable urge. Von Brichtenstien (the shrink) in order to placate her has promised her the following based upon her looks, manner and general pessimistic outlook of the world. SHE CAN BECOME THE FEMALE EDDIE!

1. She will be president of Richmond.

2. She will be allowed to lisp Tigers games on channel 7 and go gaga about Cambo, Tivs, her beloved Richo, etc.

3. She will be allowed her own car park (for her 1972 Skoda) in the Channel 7 Car Park (right next to Bruce's Holden) - Holden SPECIAL of course.

4. She will host Channel 7's new Monday night extravaganza - "Who Wants to Win Next Weeks New Start Allowance". (I believe she has already spoken to Channel 7 management, i.e. one of the derros outside the Clarendon Pub and that she will not tolerate any coughing from the audience unless they are Richmond SARSporters.

5. She will be stylishly turned out by the Albert Park Mothers' Guild Opportunity Shop.

After the session with Von Brichtenstein is over, she walks out with a superiority complex (the same one she walked in with) and a bill for $180
Dark Lord

Post by Dark Lord »

:lol: Nice one!
Adz

Quick! someone call 3AW now!!

Post by Adz »

Carolyne Wilson was going on about if C'wood don't get a game in perth next year, the other teams have the right to complain. Oh please, Were like the only vic team to play 2 games in Adelaide this year.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Does she ever stop whinging?
tomoleary

Post by tomoleary »

Yeah...I wouldn't mind one in Perth anyway. One thing is though, Port better come and play us in Melbourne, they've only played us here twice in history.

We'll go over an be the first team in ages to beat a W.A. team in W.A...if we want to win a flag it shouldn't matter who we have to beat along the way.
zoia

Post by zoia »

i wanna play port in adelaide this yr anyways in finals
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Caroline Wilson has zilch integrity and it a classic whinger.

Would be interesting to find any positive quotations on Collingwood from the high and mighty one. Keep it up Caro - maybe one day you will become a sports editor - of a local newspaper.

Does anyone take her 'journalism' seriously anymore? And I admit - I actually used to like her at one stage but her Eddie inferiority complex has got the better of her it seems.

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

I haven't a problem with the WA trip, it's Caroline Wilson's whining that annoys me.
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Am i the odd one out or does anyone else think carro is extremely sexy you gotta love that husky voice :) and those fish net stockings she sometimes wears :):):):):):)
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
paulie

Post by paulie »

Perhaps Joffa and I should serve up a Collingwood sandwich to sweet Caroline with all the extras.Now thats something she could really sink her teeth into. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Stunning Steve McKee

A blast for Caro from me !

Post by Stunning Steve McKee »

Folks I was on 3AW at about 1.00pm & reminded Caro :shock: that we had a shocking draw in 2000.

I said the following to her

"After collecting the spoon in 1999, we were drawn to play 7 of top 8 TWICE. Which was grossly unfair.

The draw supposed to cyclical so that why we have a perceived easier draw this season & that we played in WA twice last season."

She just said that Mike Sheehan :x agreed with her. Well after that statement, I knew I was correct :lol: :lol: .
Side by side WE STICK TOGETHER !
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Good work Stunning!

You've done us proud..!! :)
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica